How long before ketosis?

emily4amanda

Hi lipotrimers!

I started on Saturday, just wondering how long before ketosis will kick in?

Emily xx

Hi Emily, i think Ketosis starts around day 3/4, once your in ketosis you have to follow the diet and not snack or have anything to eat what so ever else it will kick you out of ketosis and then you will be back to square one, your doing really well and almost into ketosis so keep it up Hun, and good luck xx

3 or 4 days, stick at it. xx

I just started today so we'll be about the same then, have an assignment due on Thursday so maybe that'll keep my mind off the wait!

That's it isn't it, just keeping your mind occupied so you don't think about it. I'm looking forward to the hunger disappearing which it's supposed to by the second week I think. My family is already complaining my breath is stinky so god knows what it's gonna be like in a few days, I've ordered some fibreclear and some lipotrim breath fresheners though, hope they help!

If you're 'stinky' then you might already be in ketosis......

I restarted Monday and I'm in ketosis....or so the ketostix tell me :p

I woke up today with a metallic taste in my mouth, that's a sign isn't it? Not craving bread as badly either!

I made my daughter some toast earlyer and the smell, mmm, mmmm, but the smell was good enough for me, wasn't tempted to eat it. Yeah I think ketosis kicks in pretty fast, I just thought it was longer for some reason :) Well done for sticking at it!!!! xx

I was the same earlier watching my friends eating in college, all the smells were lovely but that was enough for me :)

Back