How long can I stay on the 100% TFR?

margareth

Just a question how long can you stay on 100%trf ? Ive about 3 1/2 st to lose and its £45 a week for the shakes so that quite a bit of muny:sigh: Im in a low paid job so dont have a lot of muny to spare? I was wondering has anyone went from this to Atkins? At least id be buying food for all the family then:)

Hi Margareth

I take it you are from NI like me shakes at £46 per week are very dear I'm struggling to pay it myself. Apparently in England they are around £30. You could try ebay it might be cheaper but I would worry that your not getting the exact stuff.

I take it you are from NI like me shakes at £46 per week are very dear I'm struggling to pay it myself. Apparently in England they are around £30. You could try ebay it might be cheaper but I would worry that your not getting the exact stuff.
Yes im in NI to i didnt know it was cheaper in uk why is that?

Apparently you can't buy them from the website coz you need to get weighed once a week by a pharmacist. You can buy the maintenance online.

I think they are dearer apparently coz of vat or something. Bloody dear if you ask me. Ah well its working so I'm sticking to it.

I stayed on LT TFR for nearly 26 weeks last year. I don't think there's a time limit cos some have been on it for over a year 100%.

I pay £36 a week, bargain if you ask me. I used to spend so much more than that a week on rubbish!!

yeah Im paying 67 euro a week thats £56 almost. so this has to be my last 2 weeks of it its the same price as my RENT!
Has been worth it though :)

There are lots of threads about the difference in price all over the place. If you really what to know what's been said by posters AND by LT in response to questions about it I'd suggest you do a search on the forum. It's a shame if the cost has to put you off (although understandable) I hope you find a solution hon xx

OH and you CAN stay on it indefinitely xx

Thanks Jan I'm getting close to goal anyway so I'm happy to start reintroducing food after these two weeks. Plus my training sessions use 600 calories a go and i go 2 times a day at least so the very low calorie is a little hard on the muscles and that xxxx

im also from n.i and pay £44 for them. i feel its expensive but clearly works so im sticking to it. i hope you find a way to keep up the good work x x x

thanks doll yeah ill be fine im in the zone now

I stayed on LT TFR for nearly 26 weeks last year. I don't think there's a time limit cos some have been on it for over a year 100%.

I pay £36 a week, bargain if you ask me. I used to spend so much more than that a week on rubbish!!

i know what you mean love, my excuse to throw the towel in lastime was i could not afford the 33 per week i pay, but when i added up what i spend on my food not including the kids and takeaways its now so much cheaper

I am using the Avidlite "dietimeal" meal replacement shakes - only the ones marked meal replacement are the ones you can use. I buy 4 weeks worth and with a 5% discount plus the postage, it works out at around £22.50 per week x x Have a look on their website, and there are quite a few doing dietimeal on here as well, I think its under the Celebrity Slim section for some reason x x

natalieann thats how i looked at it i was spending up to £5 daily on rubbish and more on takeaways plus weekly food bill so figure it doesnt matter that this is £44 and as its working i wouldnt want to change incase it messes me up x x x x

natalieann thats how i looked at it i was spending up to £5 daily on rubbish and more on takeaways plus weekly food bill so figure it doesnt matter that this is £44 and as its working i wouldnt want to change incase it messes me up x x x x

exactly love, i would go to the sarni shop and buy a tikka sarni and crisps most days, a kebab at night plus more rubbish though the week, even though i had a full freezer id much rather buy my food, i was spending a lot

same here if i was up town i would buy breakfast after toast at home sausages rolls for lunch or flavoured chicken from tesco have dinner in the evening and then sweets crisps and chocolate and maybe a takeaway at night so its defianatly a cut back plus my family are not eating as much rubbish as we would sometimes had takeaway a couple of times a week. so its a plus all round x x x

i think it costs about the same here in lurgan for men, its ridicules the changing costs. but if it works so be it.
BigS how are you getting on in your first week x x

I don't understand why the costs differ either in different places for the same thing.
I can understand that in some cases it works out cheaper for people to be on it, but can also understand why some people can't afford it.

To be honest if my Boyfriend wasn't getting it for me I wouldn't be able to afford it plus bills and food for my son.

Back