How long can I stay on the 100% TFR?

And Hey So So Hopeful,

I was looking at your stats and notice we both pretty much started at the same weight, and have the same goal weight.

Good luck on the diet, you've done great so far!

i buy it from my wages each week but if i did nt have my husbands income certainly wouldnt be able to afford it. i really feel for people who ant afford to carry on because of the cost. i know they are trying to save the nhs money but they should at least try and help people with the cost like even half because then more people will be able to participate. and in the long run will save the nhs. but i doubt that will ever happen x x x

frozenangel when did you start? i started on 23/7/10 x x

Yeah I think they should help with the cost, They do with alot of other things. Considering how much they want to tackle this problem you would think they would help more.

But I can understand why they won't because it's classed as buying your food.

I started at the end of May, but didn't do so good at it really, I couldn't stick to it.

I've restarted it properly this week and I'm starting day 4 of no cheating. Determined to do it better and properly. I keep thinking how much weight I would have lost if I would have stuck to it 100%.

its good that you are going to do it properly this time this is my first time on it and hope its the last, the first 3 days were so so hard for me but since then i have been ok. i really struggled yesterday and dont know if it was because i got my period or was unwell but everything i looked at i wanted to eat to the extent that i cried lol but didnt so im proud of myself and feel fine today which is good. x x x

That's great you're doing good with it. Sometimes you get days where everything gets ontop of you.

I've been really good so far and proud of sticking to it. I've been tempted but just told myself no, that if I stick to it then I won't have the problems I'm having now, and I'll be a new me shortly.

i know how you feel like that my favourite take away is kfc and on friday i went on a trip with our young residents from work to the pool and cinema and they voted kfc for dinner and while 17 residents and 3 adults sat eating i sat with my bottle of water and was so happy theat i had the will power to do it. and all i kept thinking was buying new clothes in smaller sizes. it spurred me on lol x x x

and you should be proud of yourself im proud of everyone that can get through the first few days as is extremly hard. are you doing exercise as well? x x

Hiya all

You all sound so positive this morning. I'm finding today difficult like all sundays because I'm not working and have more time on my hands to think of food. Roll on tuesday till I get weighed. But it's my totm as well and the scales haven't moved since thursday so hopefully by tuesday..........

i know how you feel like that my favourite take away is kfc and on friday i went on a trip with our young residents from work to the pool and cinema and they voted kfc for dinner and while 17 residents and 3 adults sat eating i sat with my bottle of water and was so happy theat i had the will power to do it. and all i kept thinking was buying new clothes in smaller sizes. it spurred me on lol x x x
Hi so so hopefull when im in work even the smell of the residents dinner , im working in a nursing home, make my mouth water!!! Have you noticed how many ads are for food on tv its awful!!! What part of Norn Iron are you from?

Yeah, I got an aerobics DVD for me and my son who is two to do, he likes dancing around with me lols. And I get on the exersize bike twice a day. I can get on it a little loger each time which is good.

It's good that you resisted I love KFC. My other half dropped me off at a party the other night and got KFC. When I got home I saw the wrappers in the bin lol I was glad he got it when I wasn't in.

Aw good luck two sizes. I've found since being on this diet my TOTM is all messed up and alot more painful and heavier then usual.

Hi so so hopefull when im in work even the smell of the residents dinner , im working in a nursing home, make my mouth water!!! Have you noticed how many ads are for food on tv its awful!!! What part of Norn Iron are you from?

I'm glad my son dominates the TV so I don't see the tv ads lol I get playhouse disney all day.

hey 2 sizes smallr chin up for today hun.
i to am off work as feeling unwell and i had a day like your yesterday and struggled so bad and totally couldnt wait to go to bed so i was out of the kitchen lol.
as for totm i have had it this week starting on monday night after being for my first week mid week weigh in and was dreading my actual weigh in on thursday but was ok i just hope its gone by next thursday lol. if your off today try and do something different today to keep your motivation up. (oh and stop weighing yourself lol it only adds to demotivation lol ) x x x

Yeah I don't have scales in the house. lol I'd be on them all day and get myself down, makes the trips weekly good when I found out how much I've lost.

margareth thats true with me to at work whenever someone is cookin as i work in supported accomadation for 16-25 year olds they cook at all times so im in the office and can smell chips and thing all night lol. im am origional from london but living in lurgan n.i.
and yes tv is a nightmare but i dont help myself as ome dine with me is one of my favouriye show lol. xx xx

i am doing mostly walking for exersise as its almost a mile and a half to work and i walk to it everyday. my friend has also given me a treadmill but its not electronic and so so hard lol but its in my sitting room and im on and off it every hour lol and i have started swimming twice a week so all good i think x x

TOTM
im not really sure about how it works with this diet, i have pcos and wouldnt get it for months on end then would get it for months lol but got it this week and so facr it isnt any different i just hope it doesnt last forever x x

i used to feel like that but now i dont care what people think my son missed out on the pool because of it and now i think that if people are so small minded that they have to comment thats there problem. on a recent trip home i took all the children to an open air swimming pool and was thinking i hope no one shouts things but when i got there there was many big women there some even inn bikinis so fair play.
you should contact your local pool and ask what is there uiet times and go then to gain confidence x x

Back