How long can I stay on the 100% TFR?

Yeah, I hate it when people shout things, especially infront of my son he doesn't need to hear that kind of stuff. I just tend to ignore them and don't show them that they are bothering me.

I contacted the pool for times of ladies only swim and adults only and stuff and was going to start going but my mum put me off. (She's um lovely) And told me I'd look a right state going with my friends because they are slim and I'd look a mess in my costume anyways let alone stood with them so I scrapped the idea lol.

I'm a fella in Belfast. It's costing me £54 a week !!

yup same as me its shocking expensive but it has been worth it so far. hoe its going well for you

frozen angel dont let other people put you off if your mum has got nice things to say maybe she should stay quiet (i dont men to be rude but doesnt she understand you are trying to change) no offence ment. swimming is such a good form of exersise and great for toning im sorry that you feel that way but would really encourage you to go even to a mother and toddler session as you will have your son to take your mind off it. x x x

i used to feel like that but now i dont care what people think my son missed out on the pool because of it and now i think that if people are so small minded that they have to comment thats there problem. on a recent trip home i took all the children to an open air swimming pool and was thinking i hope no one shouts things but when i got there there was many big women there some even inn bikinis so fair play.
you should contact your local pool and ask what is there uiet times and go then to gain confidence x x

think thats great advise also you can ask for a trial at some gyms to see what the atmosphere is like there. Theres a lot of super fit people at my gym but there are also a lot of very heavy people just starting out on their programs. Its very healthy to be around people that are fit and have great habits you can pick up a lot of good advise, inspiration and just feeling like your living like a slim person gives you much more chance of getting there!

Yeah I'm looking at the swimming times now, they don't have baby and toddler but alot of water aerobic sessions and women/adult only. See if I can drag a mate or my sister along with me and go.

Yeah my mums never been one for keeping quiet. My other half gets mad about it.

its made me mad just reading that, i never understand people like that,
good on you for looking and if you cant get anyone to go with you then go to the womens only session, hold your head high and swim your heart out, your trying to make a difference and for that alone you should be applauded. xx x x

My friend is supposed to be making a visit today, so I've just sms'd her to see if she wants to goto the adult session tonight with me. I'm assuming being a Sunday night it wont be that busy from 6:30pm - 8pm. And I've spoke to my sister about coming with me, so aslong as we can get baby sitters we should be good to go.

YAY HIGH 5 Frozen Angel!! You'll feel super!

thats a good plan chick and remember its about you not anybody else and you will feel better once youve been a couple of time you wont feel that you need anybody to go with you. x x x x

Back