How long can you go?

Managed to go 6 days this week, longest for ages, but definitely affects my daily mood so am trying hard to avoid, also if I think I'm on fora good loss can make me "relax" a bit too much on my syns.

oh good god i only do it at the weigh ins, if I did it every day i would be a complete wreck lol oh when I get back from the weigh in i do it on the wii fit too just to keep that updated lol

x-lizbif-x said:
Never weigh myself at home..thats why i go to a club to get my true reflection for the week ive had..;)

I really need to stick to one weigh in a week at my group. I feel like my main challenge at the moment isn't the food that I'm eating, it's the mid-week weigh ins at home!

I went about 16 years... did me no good haha! Once a week is enough, I never weighed myself at home so I'm not drawn to scales, but we don't have them anyway!

I tend to go through phases of being on and off scales every day to only weighing on weigh day ...or on teh rare occasion ill go a few weeks ..depends on my frame of mind

leah717 said:
I weigh myself every day but the amount o times I've done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooops posted that before finished!
was saying ive lost count of the amount of times I wrecked a week after not seeing what I liked! ( this week included) so tonight after weigh in I'm going to get rid of them!
wish me luck for next week :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always jump on the scales on a monday morning, just before I go and get weighed ... I just cant wait to see how ive done x

I always jump on the scales on a monday morning, just before I go and get weighed ... I just cant wait to see how ive done x

Im a seriel weigher but def Tue morning before i go to group - the week i didn't i went to group thinking id lost (i felt thinner) & then cried when said i'd put on 0.5lb
So rather get weighed, expect the worse then get pleasant surprise (i'm a slow but steady looser) that i've lost the 0.5lb etc

Wish i had more will power lol x

Oh I love my scales they just dont reciprocate the feeling!! I could weigh myself twice a day - when I ge up and just before going to bed. It doesn't help me in any way and I think it's just a bad habit I can't shake.

I tend to weigh in once every 2 or 3 days now, it's my compromise lol!!

Lisa

Back