how long did every 1 stay on ss before moving up to ss+??

bluedress21

Hey everyone, jst wondering how long everyone else stayed on sole source? I know it probably depends on how much you weigh. Just to get a good idea? X

Hi
I started on SS+ (liked having the meal in the evening) and have just finished my 11th week - gone from 214lb to 176lbs.. Will be doing my 12th week the working my way up maintainence.

Gosh well done that's great! I would prefer having a meal in the evening but I was worried I wouldn't lose weight quick enough! .. Clearly not!!.. That's made me feel better if I want to move up to ss+ x

SS and SS+ are supposed to give approximately the same results. I started on SS as i wanted to be as strict as possible but i think i'm going to move onto SS plus as soon as my CDC is back from hols as i'm starting to hate the apple porridge and soups and they're what i have in the evenings usually cos they're nearest to food. I think i would rather have a tetra and a small meal.

SS and SS+ are supposed to give approximately the same results. I started on SS as i wanted to be as strict as possible but i think i'm going to move onto SS plus as soon as my CDC is back from hols as i'm starting to hate the apple porridge and soups and they're what i have in the evenings usually cos they're nearest to food. I think i would rather have a tetra and a small meal.

God I can't imagin how your sticking to it using the soups! I tried 2 and had to go and swap them back with my CDC because they were so vile!! Lol! That's good to know tho that they average out the same! I do remember being told that but being the same as u I wanted to be as strict as possible!

I only have the veg soup now and it's ok but getting sick of it. I liked the tomato for a while and the leek and potato for a couple of tries - always hated the oriental chilli though.

Yeah I tried orientl chilli and tomato .. Havnt tried the others I was too scared after having to force them down I might give it a go in the future lol

Back