How long did it take you to notice?

tamtam

Hey everyone

I was just wondering how long it took you to notice that the weight was coming off?

(By the way, second shake down and i'm still good :) )

I noticed after the first week, but other people started to notice after about 4-5 weeks. I am now in week 9 and have never had so many positive comments about how great I look lol xxx

its my first day on this diet, but on others its normally after a stone that i start to notice. cant wait for the month milestone, going on hol in sept and really wanna look good in a pair of shorts hehe x

Same here tegzy...i'm off on holiday on july 30th so want to look a little bit better if possible!!!

I've started to notice already and I'm in my second week.

A friend at work hasn't been here for about a week and he said he can already see it on me! He said my clothes look all baggy on me. Gave me an awesome boost for today! :D

i love it when people start to notice, was on SW for a while and only lost a stone before hitting a milestone and not being able to lose anything else, thats why im doing LT now, i NEED to be able to wear shorts on hol. sick of being a fat beast haha

Two weeks and 1 stone down and the compliments just haven't stopped..........

I started to notice when bones were starting to show and when my clothes were getting unbearably loose.

Others noticed I think on the second or 3rd week, that's when my first stone dropped off.

Back