How long did your CS take to arrive from Rowlands?

Hi - I ordered mine one afternoon online and it only took 2 days to arrive - pretty fast I thought! Good luck x

I ordered mine last Monday and DHL delivered it on the Thursday to the wrong Address, I was lucky the person came to my door with it.

9 days and still waiting have e-mailed them to find out what is causing the delay, I am desperate to get started.

no luck there order complete 11/01 and despatched 12/01 hopfully they will e-mail me tomorrow if not I will call them. Thanks for trying to help.:mad:

Mmmmm Rowlands delivery service isn't sounding to good going by the above, hopefully just a clitch they'll sort out. I was obviously one of the lucky ones to get it delivered to the right address in a couple of days! Good luck Kathleen x

Got it yesterday. Not very impressed with DHL, neither are Rowlands. They are thinking of changing to another distributer as there has been lots of problems. Anyway started this morning and am feeling good about this diet but a long way to go. Hope you are enjoying this way of eating

First day in found it easy was not hungry. Off to bed soon to dream about what shake to have tomorrow morning, enjoyed the strawberry one today

Back