How long does it take to loose weight on CD SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hugeherbo, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just looking for some inspiration! How much have you lost?

Thanks guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey i lost 6 stone in just under 5 months .. now back on to loose the last 2 stone :) it all depends on where you are starting from , the more you weigh .. the faster you loose to start with .... the average losses are 14 lb a month :)

4. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats amazing, was you on sole source that whole time? Well done!! I hope i can do that well

5. determinator

determinator Banned

I was on SS for the first 4 months , not one cheat !!, then SS+ for 2 weeks ( a few cheats ) and then 810 for a few weeks

6. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I've lost 8 1/2 stone in 5 months, I love CD (most of the time) it has changed my life and I am on SS.

7. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats really amazing, i worried that i wont make it for two weeks

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im not on CD but am doing the equivelant of SS and as you can see the weight is coming off at a great rate. Its hard going but very worth it :)

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you stick to this and you WILL!!! you can expect to lose around 12-14 pound per month-fact

Men lose a lot quicker ive seen on here and taller people!!! lol

Im 5'4 and it took me not including holidays where i came off SS.. 7 months to lose almost 7 stone. i was bout 3 pound off. Started at 17 stone 9 and got down to 10'12

10. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wow mrsessex what a great loss !
    Well ive lost 21lbs in total doing vlcd . I did exante for 4 weeks and lost 20lbs then i gave up and gained 11lbs in 4 weeks! so im doing cd diet and ive lost 12lbs in my 1st week so im back to 21lbs lost .

11. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    First time round I lost 3 stone in 3 months , had a 10 week break and now restarted. I only gained 4 lb which were lost again within a day of being back on CD. The first days are the hardest but you can do it and it's amazing to see the results.

12. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OMG you have all done so well, i have my first weigh in tomorrow night and i am so excited. You have all given me so much inspiration.
    Thanks
    and WELL DONE

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks 2 years ago, when I came off I put up a half stone which I expected and kept it at that until a medical issue involving medication played havoc with my metabolism and ended up piling on 18 lbs in 3 weeks which I have found impossible to shift and even though I am off the medication, I've been still putting on, so with 2 st up and no success with other diets, I came back to shift that 2 stone and the 1 stone or so that I didnt bother with last time :)

This time around I am 2.5 weeks into the diet, with the first stone gone so well on the way to acheiving my target :)

Best of luck with your WI tonight :)

14. batgirl7

batgirl7 New Member

cambridge

Hey there I noticed u just started this month??? Im cofused with the dates on here and when things have been posted haha, im on my 5th day now I feel great, my weigh in is on saturday, its hard going but already feels like it's worth it, with us both starting around the same time I thought we could share our success along the way, good luck hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.