• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How long does sw rice pud keep?

prettykins

S: 14st10.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st6lb(16.5%)
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I used fresh milk , will be 3 days tomor so will prob throw it out and make less next time :) x

S: 14st10.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 2st6lb(16.5%)
Hi, would you mid sharing your rice pudding recipe ? Thanks
Hi muppsy

I didn't really use a recipe ( I probably should next time!). I just guestimated the amounts. I used aborio rice as couldn't find any pudding rice, and it works just as well. I boiled the kettle and added that, kept it boiling for a few mins, then simmering for about 20 mins. Also added a small amount of milk, and about a teaspoon of vanilla essence, and some candarel.
There's loads of recipes around for Sw rice pud if you google it x

Mrs Mc

S: 15st3.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 1st12.5lb(12.41%)
I remember there was a recipe where you boiled rice and mixed in a syn free yoghurt too? Does anyone have a recipe for that?

Thanks

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I remember there was a recipe where you boiled rice and mixed in a syn free yoghurt too? Does anyone have a recipe for that?

Thanks
SW now consider pudding rice made with water as a tweak, I did have it this morning though for breakie!!! I just used pudding rice, added sweetener, water & then boiled until cooked & added a ff yogurt to make it taste better.;)

tracey83

S: 12st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I make it by boiling pudding rice in diet cream soda, adding a little vanilla essence and mixing in ff vanilla yoghurt once it's cooled, it's actually really nice!