how long has it taken to lose 4 dress sizes on lipotrim diet?

I have lost just under 2 stone, and have went from a 20 bottom to a 16 and an 18 top to a 14/16.. tho did buy a dress two weeks ago that says 12 and fitted me perfect.. dress sizes vary in shops... youll find a 16 in, lets say miss selfridge, to be a dammn sight smaller than a 16 in dorothy perkins.. so shop smart and youll loose a dress size or two in a day!!!!!!!! x

yeh i've noticed that,in evan i'm a size 26, yet new look a size 24?. i tried on my size 22 dress yesterday and the zip just done up so who knows lol. well done everyone, keep it up,you'll soon all be skinnies hehe.x

Took seven weeks on lipotrim last year to go from 16 to 8.

last summer I started LT as a size 26 with a muffin top and 20st 6lbs in October I came of LT at 16st 4lbs and a size 18 so 4 stone = 3 dress sizes for me , I dropped those in 11 weeks but as said above its different for everyone

Hope this helps
Gen x

I was a size 22 when I started and weighed 16st 12lb. I now weigh 15 st and am in a size 18/20. Some things 18 fit, some dont. I'm 5ft 7. The last place I lose it is my stomach (left over from baby years lol).......what I would do for a flat stomach....lol

Im now a 16 - 16 1/2 lol on the bottom...shirts and things are still bigger like a 20/22 even though in tshirts i can now buy 16/18 ( i was in 18 tops and bottoms to start). I've lost 2 stone now and im just noticing that the next size down is fitting so i suppose it really depends on you're body. I think us short people have more of a problem haha. xxx Good Luck with you're LT journey xxx

oh just an extra note - Evans is a funny shop. I have a pair of 16 trousers from there which fit beautifully now however i also have a pair of 20 jeans which are tight and look totally hideous. I also have found this with marks and spencers jeans...Dorothy Perkins 18's are now too big and yet M & S are only fitting nicely now and are just a bit loose..when measured with a pair of 16 jeans from Matalan that fitted me last week and a pair of 18 jeans from Matalan the M & S 18's were a 16 to begin with....makes you wonder will i be in a 8 next week lol.

Back