How long have you been doing Exante for?

theoldme

Hi All (O:

Id love to know how long each of you have been on Exante for now?

I know a couple have done over 16 week's & i find that very inspiring :D

Would love to know more & your losses too
:)
x

Just over 6 months for me and 88lbs

I did Cambridge sole source for 17 weeks in 2009. It is possible!

I have just done Exante this year- four weeks total solution, four weeks working solution (nearly).

Over Cambridge and Exante I have lost 4.5 stone and have gone from 13.5 stone to 8 stone 13lb, and from a size 18-20 to a size 8-10. :D

I've just started running too, something I could never have contemplated before.

wow both of you :eek: well done! ;)

That's fantastic! Well im on day 2 and want to go for atleast 4 month's.

I am where you were Roberta...well half a stone out am 14 stone now and want to get to 8 & half :D
x

I've been doing it for 3 weeks and 3 days and as of today I've lost 15lbs. Nearly back to my pre-pregnancy weight, even though I was a stone overweight when I got pregnant (oops!), which is a milestone for me. I put on 6 stone when I was pregnant and my daughter is almost 11 months old now so I want it gone by her 1st birthday in March!!

I started 2nd Jan this year and lost 31lb so far....next weigh in tomorrow, so let's see how it's gone! haha xxx

Well done to all of u, u have all done so well. I can't wait till I'm a few months in and I can say that.

:eek: absolutley fantastic! :eek: & starting at 2nd Jan this year and losing 31lb so far is more than great! & 19 weeks and 75lbs..well :eek: :D well done :D
looking forward to seeing more!! x

This is my 19th week on TFR, 1st 2 weeks were the vile Lipotrim then past 16 weeks 4 days Exante. I have lost 63lbs!!!!!

started on the 1st of feb and down 10 pounds since last tuesday x

I've failed at sticking to it so far but I will not give up!!

I manage to do a week or two at a time and then fall off the wagon :(
BUT I have restarted (yet again) this weekend so fingers crossed I can go longer than 2 weeks.
I have no scales that work either so I cant even weigh myself regularly.

I've been on it for 37 days today, and lost 2 stone. 37 days at 100% :D

Back