How long is each meeting ?

Lynne2809

Can someone please tell me how long each meeting / class last for. I have seen a local meeting advertised on a Wednesday morning at 10am but I have to pick my son up from nursery at 11:20 and don't drive. Is it worth attending that class or would it be more beneficial to attend an evening class as the other daytime local class is run at the same time on a Friday so have the same problem.

I also have to either walk back from class to the nursery or jump on a bus.

Thanks for any advice.

My meetings are weigh-ins followed by discussion, all in all it takes about 50 minutes-1 hour. If you're pushed for time you can just go to get weighed and not bother with the meeting, but I find the discussion part very useful :)

Thanks, think i will join the morning one and see how it goes for collecting my little boy then change to an evening one if needs be.

Thanks, think i will join the morning one and see how it goes for collecting my little boy then change to an evening one if needs be.

That sounds like a good plan. I think it varies a lot from meeting to meeting depending how busy they are and stuff. But it's really easy to transfer if you find one meeting doesn't really work for you :)

Hi there, it usually depends on how busy the meeting is: if there's a lot of people to be weighted then it can take a bit longer than 1 hour but the leader would try to anyway have someone else weight people with her so that the time would be reduced. Normally it takes roughly 30 minutes for people to be weighted and 30 minutes for the pep talk. If you have to go during the pep talk you can always excuse yourself and go if the meeting is taking too long. Just go to the morning one, you should be fine! How long it takes you to walk to the nursery, or what time does the bus pass close to your meeting?

Back