How long on here

day 17 and i'd lost 17 lb on my last weigh in however ive just weighed myself and ive lost a further 3lbs so 20lbs in 17 days

lucinda1985 said:
day 17 and i'd lost 17 lb on my last weigh in however ive just weighed myself and ive lost a further 3lbs so 20lbs in 17 days

Hey lucinda that's fab keep it up girl !!!!! X David

Jessie that is seriously inspirational! Well done! :) :) :)

Have been on TFR for seven months without cheating and have lost seven stone. That must make me the "average woman" because they said to expect to lose a stone a month! Never thought I would get this far: it seemed such a huge mountain to climb at the beginning. I think I'm more surprised by my willpower and control than I am by my weight loss so stick with it all you weightily-challenged peops! :D

That's an amaaaaazing achievement Jessie, WOWEE! You certainly are an inspiration! Are you allowed stay on TFR for that long without a break? Or did you take a break here and there?

x S

That's brilliant Lucinda, well done to ya!

x S

That's an amaaaaazing achievement Jessie, WOWEE! You certainly are an inspiration! Are you allowed stay on TFR for that long without a break? Or did you take a break here and there?

x S
Hi Shivie - no, I haven't had a break. I've read on here lots of warnings from those people who stopped TFR for various reasons and most of them said it was really hard to start again so I thought I'd do it all in one go! I see my doctor and pharmacist regularly and neither mentioned having a break so guess it's OK.

Hi Jessie! That's great then that you've stayed so good for so long! Best of luck with the final stone before you get to goal....it's soooo close!

x S

Best of luck Jessie you are an inspiration to all of us !!! x

Back