How long should a person abstain from food?

digger

Anyone got any views on this? I have been on LL for 3 months now and I am begining to get some symptoms associated with the programme, i.e. painful joints, stomach aches and gout.

I am wondering if I should take a break for a couple of months to give my body a chance to catch up with my weight loss but I don't want to put any weight back on. I should be feeling good having lost what I have but I don't at the moment and I don't know what to do for the best, I don't want to damage my health.

Any advice welcome.

:sigh:

Your best bet would be to have a chat with your LLC she would know if the symptoms are part of the diet and where to go next.

I agree with Sonya, ask your LLC, it may not even be diet related, I am going in to my 4th month now, and so far so good. Well done on your fantastic weight loss by the way! Angela x

You'd be best off speaking to your doctor especially if you are experiencing stomachache, joint pain and gout. He or she will be able to advise you of the best solution for your health.

Hi Digger

I agree that you should get your symptoms checked out with LLC and Doctor but you as you are on week 12 now you could also up your calories for the week by adding milk into your diet, as is now being recommended by LL.

I haven't done this myself I have to say so don't know if it will help but if your symptoms ease then you will know that it probably is diet related.

Back