How long till my ideal weight?

Hi there - I'm a newbie!

I understand that everyone is different and each week is different but you guys have more experience than me so i thought it might be worth asking...

I am 13 stone or just over and would love to be 10 stone. I plan to start SW in a week or two when i go back to university.
I understand that the 1st few weeks might be a greater weight loss and that it might slow down but how many months do you think it would take to lose 3 stone/ 23% body weight?

thanks!

If you stick to plan pretty rigidly you can shift roughly 7lbs per month - maybe a bit less or a bit more depending. We're all different though so that's just a rule of thumb. Good luck!

If you fill in your profile it will give us a bit more information. If you have lots to lose you can knock out two to three pounds a week, week in, week out. The closer you are to your average weight however the much harder it becomes.

hey, i started at 13st 6, and am aiming to loose 4st, but ive lost just over 2 n half so far n its taken me 5 months to get this far, i loose now between 0.5-1.5lb a week (if i stick 100% to the plan!) so dont know if that helps at all? x

Back