How long to get your club 10?

I'm 3lbs away from mine and I've been doing SW for 6 weeks

7 weeks but i was a 15th of a pound off at six weeks!!

Im 6lbs off my club 10 after 6 weeks..im aiming to get in in the next 2 wks :)

Club 10 is just a 10 % of your starting weight isn't it? So if I'm right in my thinking then it doesn't matter how much you have to lose as it's not based upon lbs but on %???

Club 10 is just a 10 % of your starting weight isn't it? So if I'm right in my thinking then it doesn't matter how much you have to lose as it's not based upon lbs but on %???

yeah it is hun doesnt matter what u have to lose xxx :)

Maybe I've got it wrong, but if you are say 20 stone at the start, you would need to lose 2 stone to get club 10. But if you were only say 11 stone, you'd only need to lose just over a stone?

Just thinking the more you have to lose, the longer it may take?

Maybe I've got it wrong, but if you are say 20 stone at the start, you would need to lose 2 stone to get club 10. But if you were only say 11 stone, you'd only need to lose just over a stone?

Just thinking the more you have to lose, the longer it may take?

yeah hun your right.. :)

lol Its taken me 6 months :S Better late than never right? I had 1st 12lbs to get to it, I always seem to have 2 good weeks then 1 - 2 not so good weeks.

I've had 5 weigh ins so far and I'm 4lb off my club 10 so I'm hoping to do it in the next 2 weeks!! Only ever lost 4lb once and that was 1st week. Don't think I can do it in 1 week seen as I've had a meal out tonight which I have no idea syn wise!! x

Took me 8 weeks.

Back