how long to leave a shake in freezer?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by richman14, 29 June 2009.

1. richman14

richman14 Well-Known Member

if i want to make the ice cream?

and how do i open tetra box when frozen?
  2. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Hey you!
    I have only done it recently.... but didnt leave it long enough to be an icecream but it was kind of nearly an icecream they are so yummy! just cut the top off..
    I would say a good few hours as I left mine for an hour and it wasnt long enough.. Enjoy..

PS check out FB as have added pics... x
  3. richman14

saw them very nice xx

look forward to having it!!!
  4. deej

deej Member

I usually leave mine overnight, or longer. I cut the top off, put it in a bowl and then in the microwave for about 35 seconds so the outside starts to go a bit soft. The good thing is it takes a while to eat them too!:)

INTHESUMMEROF69 Well-Known Member

Well done on your loss so far ....

and how do i open tetra box when frozen?.... I usaly pop the flaps up first then freeze , and slice the top off and I leave it to freeze for 3-4 hours , Enjoy
  6. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Well-Known Member

I usually put mine in the freezer in the morning to have for dinner. Once it's frozen I slice the end off with a bread knife, then just tear the rest off.
  7. richman14

thank you xx
  8. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Well-Known Member

But don't forget to leave it for half hour or so before eating because it will be too hard!