How long until people notice?

Kf12g10

How long have you been on CD before people have actually notied and commented on weight loss? How much had you lost before it was commented on?

Really think once people start it will spur me on!

my husband noticed after half stone, work say they can tell now i think i;m about 12lb down.
think everyone is different if you have abit to lose it might be awhile for people to notice if its smaller people seem to notice quicker.
you have got much to lose so i imagine people will notice quite quick

I think a lot of that comes from different people. I have lost 34 pounds and only a few people have said anything to me. That's ok with me cause I know the numbers and my clothes feel big. My husband doesn't say to much but he told me today my face looks thinner. I was happy about that.

you are not very tall......
so 5 or 10 pounds is a lot on you.
soon !!!!!!!!!

I agree with Katzigs I've lost 19lbs and a couple of people have asked if I've stopped doing the diet. I don't care as I can tell in my clothes and been 100%. My sister on the other hand said my face was thinner :) I think some people just don't notice. At the end of the day I'm doing it for me and as long as I'm happy I don't care if anyone notices (would be nice though lol) x

You always need to remember, people know you Fat…[sorry for the word]
It can make the them unconvertible and even jealous…to see you getting thin.
Even close family and friends that love you.
So don’t pay much attention
know in your own heart..........

Don't be alarmed if certain people pretend to not notice.
I was amazed by who did and who didn't say anything.
I really believe that the little green monster of envy prevented some from commenting.>>Their problem not mine.

Don't be alarmed if certain people pretend to not notice.
I was amazed by who did and who didn't say anything.
I really believe that the little green monster of envy prevented some from commenting.>>Their problem not mine.

ITA with this. Some people are over the moon for you usually the smaller people who don't have weight problems, to be honest.

To answer your question, I would say it depends on your size to start with. :)

Back