How long will it take?

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
Hi peeps, I was just wondering if anyone can guess roughly how long it would take for me to lose about 6-8 stone, I know weight loss is different for everyone, but i would love to have an estimated time, anyone help? x

Hi :) You will lose roughly a stone a month on LT, ususally your forst week is a higher loss. So maybe 7 months if you stay 100% xx

yes i would guess the same although i lost 9 stone 9lbs in 6 and a half months, i remained 100% for the whole time good luck hun x x x

It will average at a stone a month. You may be one of the lucky ones who lose at a faster rate. One thing is sure and that is as long as you are 100% the weight will drop off. Remember it took time for us to pile on the weight and it takes time to lose it. The effort will be so worth it.

Really cant add to what everyone else has said its roughly a stone per month which is great!!! good luck and take each day at a time and it'll fly past!!

6-8months. LT say average of 1st a month which seems to be about right for most. That is only if you are 100% for the entire time though.

Thankyou all of you, always handy to know roughly how long it will take :)

Back