Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How long ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NumNumPigsBum, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    (oo-er to the title :giggle:)

was it before you started to SEE results? I know I'm being extremely impatient and I've only been at it 3 weeks but I can't see any difference at all :( I'm still all flubby and wobbly (I can hear the husband shout at me "You've just had your 3rd baby woman be patient and give yourself a break!" but we tell him to hush :D). My poochy, overhanging bit under my belly button has shrunk a bit (1.5"-2") but I can't SEE it :( I'm hoping by the time I've lost a stone I'll be able to notice it but I'm just worried incase I can't :sigh: I want to banish my 40 chins forever!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue*smartie

blue*smartie Blue Rulz

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(23.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I could definately see the difference after I had lost 3.5 stones, other people (who dont know I am dieting) after 5 stone. I have had lots of comments these past few weeks, some negative (from so called friends :rolleyes:) but loads of positive comments :D

But then again, I started a lot heavier than you, so I dont think you will have to wait until you have lost as much as me before you get comments :p But you will get them :)

I have found that a new outfit/hairstyle when you have dropped a dress size will usually induce comments

4. auntynet

auntynet Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(21.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've lost just over a stone in 8 weeks and over the last week several people have commented on my weight loss.

I noticed with my clothes about 2 or 3 weeks ago - managed to comfortably get into stuff that are a size smaller that I'd not been in since last summer.

Keep at it hun - so far you're doing great.

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I noticed after about a stone or so - though would be inclined to agree with your OH - cut yourself a little bit of slack!

6. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    when i did sw the first time round before baby i would notice after loosing a stone generally one stone is a dress size but it varies for people i have to loose more to go down a size on the bottom as i have a big bum, i hate my tummy now after having a baby - i put 5 and half stone on so very saggy skin, once i have lost a stone i'm going to start pilates and swimming to tone and it take it easy as my tummy muscles are very weak after a section. i've been back on plan 3 weeks and lost half a stone but not really noticed yet x

7. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm hoping to start proper exercise again soon too! I tried to do the dvd's at home but I kept bleeding (sorry if TMI), plus I'm getting bored of them as they're all so samey and I have a few of them :( . Waiting to find out what's happening with Hubby's bonus from work and then hopefully getting a gym membership so I can get swimming and pilates/yoga and maybe even, GULP! a body combat class. Hopefully I'll start to see results after I get off my derrier and do some exercise.

8. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on everyones losses so far, they're fab!!

Sarah, how old is your little one?

x

9. sarah5298a1

Diet:
    slimming world
  10. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    He'll be 10 weeks on Tuesday :) He's getting so big already *sniff*

11. sarah5298a1

Diet:
    slimming world
    awww, i can't believe how fast they grow, samuel is huge now, wont be long before he's in 9-12 month clothes. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.