How long ...

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
(oo-er to the title :giggle:)

was it before you started to SEE results? I know I'm being extremely impatient and I've only been at it 3 weeks but I can't see any difference at all :( I'm still all flubby and wobbly (I can hear the husband shout at me "You've just had your 3rd baby woman be patient and give yourself a break!" but we tell him to hush :D). My poochy, overhanging bit under my belly button has shrunk a bit (1.5"-2") but I can't SEE it :( I'm hoping by the time I've lost a stone I'll be able to notice it but I'm just worried incase I can't :sigh: I want to banish my 40 chins forever!!!

I could definately see the difference after I had lost 3.5 stones, other people (who dont know I am dieting) after 5 stone. I have had lots of comments these past few weeks, some negative (from so called friends :rolleyes:) but loads of positive comments :D

But then again, I started a lot heavier than you, so I dont think you will have to wait until you have lost as much as me before you get comments :p But you will get them :)

I have found that a new outfit/hairstyle when you have dropped a dress size will usually induce comments

I've lost just over a stone in 8 weeks and over the last week several people have commented on my weight loss.

I noticed with my clothes about 2 or 3 weeks ago - managed to comfortably get into stuff that are a size smaller that I'd not been in since last summer.

Keep at it hun - so far you're doing great.

I noticed after about a stone or so - though would be inclined to agree with your OH - cut yourself a little bit of slack!

when i did sw the first time round before baby i would notice after loosing a stone generally one stone is a dress size but it varies for people i have to loose more to go down a size on the bottom as i have a big bum, i hate my tummy now after having a baby - i put 5 and half stone on so very saggy skin, once i have lost a stone i'm going to start pilates and swimming to tone and it take it easy as my tummy muscles are very weak after a section. i've been back on plan 3 weeks and lost half a stone but not really noticed yet x

I'm hoping to start proper exercise again soon too! I tried to do the dvd's at home but I kept bleeding (sorry if TMI), plus I'm getting bored of them as they're all so samey and I have a few of them :( . Waiting to find out what's happening with Hubby's bonus from work and then hopefully getting a gym membership so I can get swimming and pilates/yoga and maybe even, GULP! a body combat class. Hopefully I'll start to see results after I get off my derrier and do some exercise.

Well done on everyones losses so far, they're fab!!

Sarah, how old is your little one?

x

He'll be 10 weeks on Tuesday :) He's getting so big already *sniff*

Back