How many bars?

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I love the CD bars and have one a day, but can I have more than one a day and if so, how mych damage would that do?
Thanks.

I had two a day for several weeks with no significant changes - eat them slowly throughout the day if you want to avoid gusty conditions!

Ooohh.....sorry, have no idea, but have always wondered this myself. I'm only allowed the cranberry and peanut cause I'm on ss and have often fancied more than one. I find it hard to believe it would really make a huge difference, given that people have more cals atc. on ss+ and 810 upwards and still get fab losses. Maybe the carb level would bee to high? Interested to find out.... xx

Ooohh.....sorry, have no idea, but have always wondered this myself. I'm only allowed the cranberry and peanut cause I'm on ss and have often fancied more than one. I find it hard to believe it would really make a huge difference, given that people have more cals atc. on ss+ and 810 upwards and still get fab losses. Maybe the carb level would bee to high? Interested to find out.... xx

Hey butterfly..
Just wondered why you are only allowed the cranberry or peanuts ones?
The carb level is higher in the bars than the shakes thats why you are advised to have them after the 3rd week but not sure why you can only have those flavours. x

The carb level is higher in the bars than the shakes thats why you are advised to have them after the 3rd week but not sure why you can only have those flavours. x

Probably because the cranberry and peanut ones aren't higher in carbs. They are about the same as the shakes. A little higher in calories though, so watch out.

I have only ever had 1 bar per day too scared to have more than that lol

Only cranberry for me as think the others are vile :D

I'm only allowed the cranberry and peanut cause I'm on ss and have often fancied more than one.

Hi Butterfly,why can you only have these 2 bars? I am on ss and have now tried the peanut,cranberry and the chocolate one.All of which I think are yummy I might add!!
Am also considering having 1 a day as from next week so it will be interesting to see if it effects the weight loss.

Not sure what would happen if you have 2 a day though sorry,but if you do let us know what happens please as i really enjoy having the bars too. x

I've gone off the cranberry ones lately so I've stuck to the peanut ones. I've also had a couple of extra orange ones a week-they're so yummy!

I'm another one that can't trust myself with the bars - infact they are kept at a separate address under lock and key!
Ok, slight exaggeration, my best mate keeps the bars at her place and in accordance with my own instructions, I get issued a bar or two a week. This is abolutely necessary as I abused the bars when I did Lighterlife.
Had a chocolate CD bar yesterday for lunch, it was so delicious that I wasn't bothered that everyone around me tucking into savoury and sweet pancakes, wine etc

Back