How many calories a day with Lipotrim???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by RED, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. RED

RED Full Member

I browse the LL, CD and LT Forums but Im always amazed at the massive losses on LT... I know that LL/CD are also big rappid losses but LT seems to have faster results ( I know its probably down to the individuals - but I see a patten here)...
    Can some one tell me how much Calories are consumed daily with LT...I'm wondering whether its the lttle extras like mix-a-
    mousse and water flavourings...
    Well done all on your losses by the way!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    3 LT shakes are 450 cals in total and that is it for the day!!

4. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    same as they served in concentration camps so I'm told, 450 is the least a human can survive and function on.

5. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    more nutrients though

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

So does CD have more?

7. tricia999

tricia999 Member

hi

jsut wondering is teh calories teh same in bothe the sole source CD and the LT

thanks T

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    cambridge is 414 cals on sole source for women under 5ft 8 and 552 for men and the taller women

9. determinator

determinator Banned

I am now on CD but did LT too and think that the blandness and structure of LT make you stick to it more , I have 'slipped' more on CD as the products are sooo yummy , and the mix a mousse and flavourings do have a few calories and people often have more than they should .
    There does seem to be more people cheat on CD than LT for some reason ... maybe as LT is so nasty ( in my opinion ) people are desperate to loose weight quicker to get off it so less likely to cheat ??

10. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my friend does lighter life and has some porridge thingy and every week she has that in her diet her losses are less.. she says she couldnt survive on shakes alone all the time and its more like normal food but bluks her up more which is why she has less loss? LT is 425 calories a day for women and 565 for men it says on the bag.
    nic x

11. tricia999

tricia999 Member

HI guys

thanks co much, so bacially teh calories in the cambridge and LT are the same. that is gud, to be honest I find some of the cambridge sachets not very nice. is it more to have the choc bars in the CD diet or are they the same as a sachet

thanks for the help
    T

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.