How many calories do you have a day?

p1gemmalsm81

I have been on xenical for just over a week and I lost 9 pound which I am very pleased with.

I have just signed up for my fitness pal to calorie count and keep a check on my fat intake and I have heard good things about it

I was just wondering how many calories you have a day? I have set it for 1200 calories but am worried it may be a bit low.

X

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on xenical for just over a week and I lost 9 pound which I am very pleased with.

I have just signed up for my fitness pal to calorie count and keep a check on my fat intake and I have heard good things about it

I was just wondering how many calories you have a day? I have set it for 1200 calories but am worried it may be a bit low.

X
Depends how much you weigh - I could never cope on 1200 but others do..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 5ft 10 and 12st 3lbs - 1500 seems right to maintain at my height/weight - you just have to play around until you get it right but not having enough will stall weight loss so start higher and see how you get on.

I am 5ft 10 and 12st 3lbs - 1500 seems right to maintain at my height/weight - you just have to play around until you get it right but not having enough will stall weight loss so start higher and see how you get on.

Thank you :)

I have set it for 1520 - gonna try it for a week and see how I go.
I am 5ft 3 x

Back