How many calories do you have?

MFP set mine at 1340! I burnt 300 off yesterday with some exercise so ate about 1000. Goal for most days, I hope! I'm 11st4 currently.

I was at 1200 - 1300, but after reading a couple of things, I think that even if I want to lose weight it is pretty low and I want to be able to sustain that for a long time without freaking out, so I'm trying to increase it up to 1400-1500. Most days I'm even afraid of reaching the 1300 :/

I've been on different diets since I've started and have adopted calorie counting just recently, mostly because I was interested in checking how many calories I was eating and if I was getting enough nutrients. After reading posts here, I realised that I should in fact eat more. You seem to have done the right thing, Tracy.

I've been on different diets since I've started and have adopted calorie counting just recently, mostly because I was interested in checking how many calories I was eating and if I was getting enough nutrients. After reading posts here, I realised that I should in fact eat more. You seem to have done the right thing, Tracy.

Thanks! I'm now in the tricky maintenance phase! :) xx

Back