how many calories is safe to burn?

lauriloo

I never thought much about this last time round as my life was different and i did not start exercise til i was near the end of my journey but now between walking and running i burn on average 1500 calories a day some times more.......is this safe?

Today i have burnt off 2316 calories......amazing what the body can do on so little calorie intake.....long brisk walk this afternoon followed by 8k run with steps and hills xx

Weigh day tomorrow and typical totm!!!

Can we exercise on lipotrim ??
My husband is a constant gym-goer and our pharmacist told him that he cannot do this diet AND exercise. (To be honest neither of us believed him lol) but are yous exercising and
Coping ok with it whilst on the diet ?? Xxx

Never been told not too.....i did first time round as well and lost 7st.......i just listen to my body and do not push too hard xx

I was told non in the first week and then after no swimming as this can affect the scales as muscle weiges heavier. I would suggest getting down the weight requested, re-feed, then train hard !?!? that is what I was told...

I just do it because i enjoy it and it makes me feel less hungry.......i measure my body fat % and measurements rather than purely relying on what scales says.......i do not want to lose muscle just to have to gain it back.......this diet is tough and everyone finds their own way through mine is exercise.....

I just gave birth four weeks ago and was told to allow myself 6 weeks recovery before returning to the gym. I'm now on day 3 of lipotrim so will be on my second/third week of it when I return to the gym.

I'm 100 per cent exercising on this xxx

As long as you listen to your body and do not push too hard i do not see the problem......losing muscle is not a good thing......i started running last time when i was on this after i had lost 3 st and it really helped my mind.......last year i ran the full edinburgh marathon so i was determined this time to do as much exercise as i felt able to xx

Back