1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

How many calories

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by mommyB, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. mommyB

mommyB love it

hi, i'm coming to join you for a while. Have been doing ww for what feels likes forever and if i'm honest have been stuck in a bit of a rut for 12 months or so. So its time for a change to shake things up a bit and finally seriously try to shift some of my weight.
    My main problem is finding a reliable way of knowing how many calories to aim for a day. Have found a couple of websites that claim to calculate it for you but have got vastly differing figures (1734 and 1321) so i was thinkig of aiming for around 1500 a day.
    any help or advice on this subject would be really appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Dramatic_Star

Dramatic_Star Calorie Counter

Websites can give contradicting results & I can imagine this is fustrating. Why not trial 1,500 for a few weeks and see how you get on. If you find you are losing weight at a steady pace then stick to it.

I have around 1,200 & have been losing between 1-3 pounds a week. It is different for everyone.

Congrats on sticking through the 12 months & best of luck with CC.

mommyB likes this.
  4. mommyB

mommyB love it

thanks for that, yes think i will aim for 1500 and see how i go .