how many calories?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
How many calories are there in a exante shake?

About 200

so with 3 shakes at 200 cals each where do the other calories come from?

What other calories?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well you cant just have 600cals a day thats very unhealthy.

i thought you had to have at least 1000 cals a day to have good weight losses? i was told below 1000cals means you dont burn as much fat

im just asking questions so i can get more information and understand the diets more. I thought that was what this forum was for??

I have replaced all food with exante - I'm total sourcing which means I'm on that amount of calories. I'm nearly at the end of week 5 and I've lost 2stone 1lbs.

I've found that doing this VLCD has made me come under a lot of judgement from others - specifically telling me that I'm not healthy and won't lose weight. Certainly ask questions, gain information - that most certainly is what this forum is for. But if you state that the diet is unhealthy then you may find that those that are doing this diet feel it's a further criticism of their current lifestyle.

pizzle84 said:
well you cant just have 600cals a day thats very unhealthy.

I'm sorry but your posts make you come across quite ignorant and slightly rude. GPs even recommend vlcds to some overweight people, they're not unhealthy when done correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pizzle, some people do total solution and others do working solution. I do working solution so have the three exante packs plus a meal in the evening up to 400 cals. Im not on ws because I think TS is unsafe, just because I dont have that much wil power!

Iv done lipotrim a complete food replacement so im not completely ignorant. I agree and apologise that my post did seem rude, i was running out the door and didnt read it before posting.

Back