How many cups in a pint?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi

I drink my water at work so just wondered how many of the small plastic cups that come with the water machines would be in a pint?

Haven't got around to taking one home to measure.

I would say they would be around 100ml as I just poured small glass and it was 100ml so 10 cups would give you litre if that helps

I would say they would be around 100ml as I just poured small glass and it was 100ml so 10 cups would give you litre if that helps

Thanks so much, I struggle with drinking fluid so trying my best. I've had 5 cups so will have 5 more...

I would have said they are 200ml as pretty much standard, but it depends on what plastic cups you have.

Can you fill 2 cups to about 2cms from the top with a can of coke?? If so - 3 almost filled cups will be a pint!

I just have a litre bottle on my desk - and try to fill it up and drink it twice a day!

I would have said they are 200ml as pretty much standard, but it depends on what plastic cups you have.

Can you fill 2 cups to about 2cms from the top with a can of coke?? If so - 3 almost filled cups will be a pint!

I just have a litre bottle on my desk - and try to fill it up and drink it twice a day!

I keep forgetting to bring in a bottle as it's a bit of a rush. I've to get the baby & I ready, get both of us brekkie & get my lunch ready & I'm not good in the morning!!

I'll put a reminder on my phone to pick up the bottle in the morning.

It's the small white cups.

Just bare with me and I can tell you! I have a plastic pint glass that I use at work and a small plastic cup...so can give you the measurments exactly!!

Right...there are 3 cups to a pint!

Thanks.

I must remember to bring either a pint glass/or litre bottle to work tomorrow. lol

Lol it easier!
I have this plastic one and its great for working out how much water Im drinking during the day.

i've also got a litre bottle at work, just bought a littre bottle of water at the shops, and fill that every day, i normally drink at least 3 of them just at work, then i drinks pints when i get home (of juice that is not alcohol :). xx

Back