How many days have you been 100% for?

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I was just wondering how many days everyone has managed to be 100% on SS?
I am on day 17 and feeling fine, my skin is good, the darkness around my eyes is fading, I apparently 'emit a healthy glow' (LOL, one of the parents at the nursery I work at said that!), I still have cellulite but I can see it improving almost daily. I don't feel sluggish, I am able to be aroudn people eating without succumbing to any desire to cheat at all, I am completely committed.

How long do you stay on SS for? Can you do it right to goal? I am fully intending on doing this up until the end of August, when my hubby comes home for a couple of weeks (is in Iraq), and even then, I don't want to stop it, I just want to maybe add a meal once or twice over the fortnight so that we can have a couple of nights out. Once you have added a meal can you go back to 100% SS?

Sorry for the questions, I am just incredibly nosey by nature and also a bit lonely.

Hi,
I've been on ss for 13 weeks now and am loving it. I've lost nearly 4 stone and feel 100% better. The added bonus, definately has to be the reduction in cellulite, in fact mine has all but disappeared.
Don't you think it gets easier the longer you do it?
I've found it just becomes a way of life.
Congratulations on your weight loss, your husband probably won't even recognise you when he comes home.

on day 20 - so far so good :)

day 53 so far! loving it!

In week 14 (can't believe I've gone all that time with no food!). Been pretty good really and the weight has fell off. Will be on holiday in two weeks and will move up to 810kcal (if thats the right number) as my first add a meal week, as I'll be slightly over the recommended time on SS. Looking forward to a piece of chicken!

Day 32 today - your DH won't recognise you when you get back, well done you!

Sara:)

28 days on ss and all 100%

Hi, I have difficulties losing weight after 2 or 3 weeks. No-one knows why??? My body seems to stop losing! However, what I have been doing is doing the cd for 2-3 weeks at a time, then eating healthy for 4-5 weeks then going back on the diet. I have lost 2 1/2 stone since February. I am happy with my loss so far. I am 2 lb off my target weight. However, I have got three holidays planned over the next two months. I still aim to lose three stone by Christmas! I feel so much better for being 2 1/2 st lighter!

130 days today!

I seem to have stopped already on the weight loss front :cry:
I know I shouldn't scale hop but I can't help it, mine are not showing any loss whatsoever since weigh in, and I have not cheated at all, done my proper amount of water, so feeling a bit fed up today.

Keep off those scales, its a no-win situation, naughty!!! But seriously I find if I weigh at home and I've lost weight I ease off a bit, if I haven't lost any I'm gutted and want to give up. Try to stay focussed and I'm sure when you have your official weigh in you'll get a loss.

I'm on day 9 100% and counting!! Do you all find it gets easier or harder or is that a silly question as we all go through high and low stages?
I'm starting to feel a little nervous about weigh in next week as i threw my scales away i have no idea how i am doing until i visit my cdc, but i am 100% so surely it has to be a loss. I just wonder if after a big loss in the first week we all kinda get dissappointed by a smallish loss in the following week! I just put on an old pair of jeans that didn't fit me before and although they do up the over hang is ridiculous and i think if i wore them i would cut off all circulation.....thats kinda bothered me as i was expecting them to fit.

I'm rambling again.....does lack of 'proper' food make you talk for England cos it does it my case.xx

hee. well you do get greedy. my cdc said the same thing. she said that we get so used to losing so much we get greedy, whereas on any other diet you would be totally stoked to lose between 1 and 2 lbs a week, on here if people lose less than 3 they think it's the end of the world. me included. when i only lost 2.5lbs in my second week i thought bugger it. but then my cdc pointed out that i'd lost over 11lbs in a fortnight... ha. so if you look at the big picture it's all good :)

and if you are sticking to it 100% and glugging all the water you'll have a fab loss :)

i managed to fit into my size 18 jeans from forever ago and had overhang and they certainly weren't flattering. am going to try them on again after another week and hopefully they'll fit. they are hipsters though and that's where i've lost the least size. my ass has vanished but my hips remain!!

abz xx

Ha ha abz, same here, they are hipsters and that is so not a good look for me right now. Sadly i think no matter what size i get to i'll always have hips and ass, i tend to lose my weight from my upper body first then it slowly moves down. I remember one of my old college friends who was from Jamaica saying to me 'girl you shoulda been born black with that booty'. Ha ha.
Well done on getting them done up tho abz..they'll be big on us in no time.xx

Almost at the end of week 12 100% SS for me. It just becomes a way of life after a while!
Good luck to everyone xx

ha. they will!! those jeans will be hanging off. plus, because they're hipsters i hoik them up as they feel like they'll fall down at my current weight because they don't contain my ass. so really not a flattering look, ha. we'll get there. no worries. a couple of weeks and we'll have to go shopping :D

abz xx

Day 10 100% for me. I don't really even expect my weight loss to show for about a month.

Tho did notice much less bloated last week (TOTM) than I usually am.

Back