How many days have you been 100% for?

day 12 and 100% SS. So happy to be doing this diet with so much support!

Day 26 and I stumbled....I have felt hungry most of today :( BUTTTTTTTTTTT! I didn't eat anything, although I was SO tempted. Went to yet another kid's party today, I swear my son has a far better social life than me. The temptation wasn't as bad as the previous ones as the food was fried yuck (it was at a soft play place), it was more the psychological aspect of sitting and watching so many other people eat. Plus, being an emotional/comfort eater and having had a week from hell, I just wanted it all.
Got home and my son wanted some toast, made him some, buttered it, cut it up and very nearly made myself some too, it looked so nice. Instead, I did my ironing.
Now I know what peopel were meaning when they say that these cravings suddenly sneak up on you and taunt you.
I AM STRONGER THAN A CRAVING!!!

Hi BBlilsis - it has been completely 100% so far and will be til start of hols next week - which will be 103 days!
After the 8 day holiday I'll be back on SS for at least another month then will being the climb through the plans back to 'normal' eating - but a very different kind of eating to that pre CD - I'm not going back there again!

Wow, how fantastic is that, pure SSing for over 14weeks in a row, you are my inspiration, I don't think I'm that strong, well done, you can see by your signature that your defo seeing the benefit of staying strong.:D

Lily - you MUST have the AAM weeks!
We're only allowed on SS for 12 weeks, then add a meal for a week, then back on SS for a further 12, etc.

HTH :)

Hi Jenni,

I'm a restarter myself, so I know all about the AAM weeks etc, but 12weeks is actually 84 days so by aiming towards 100 its only an extra two weeks :p, seen as presently I'm battling day by day, I'll be lucky to make it to day 50 which is my real mini goal, as I have a business trip at the end of august to Hungary that I have no intention of SSing for.

May we all have the strength to do this diet by whichever way gets us to goal, healthily and happy :p

I am new to the cambridge diet, but have been 100% ss for the past 3 days. I am on my 4th day now. Just want to get into ketosis, but don't have any of the signs people are talking about, apart from dragon breath (but I've always had that !!).

Anyhow I have a positive attitude and feel well and truly in control of what I am putting in my mouth, so long may it last!

Well done everyone:)

I'm starting day 6, so early days yet and think Ketosis kicked in a couple of days ago, I dont feel hungry just craving the odd thing now and again. I do get the stomach grumbles though very load grumbles:rotflmao:

Back