How Many Days In To Cd B4 You Are In Ketosis??

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hey to all,
I was just wondering how long into the cd before i am in ketosis?I know that you are supposed to be cold when this happens,but are you supposed to be cold all the time,even when the house is warm???This is my 3rd day on cd,any advice appreciated,
ELAINE:confused::confused::confused:

It's different for everybody, but usually around day 3 or 4. I am freezing, but I know the house is warm as I can feel it on my face! My feet are like ice though! xx

My feet are actually quite cold too,even though heating is on full blast.how long does this last,are we constantly in ketosis when ss`ing???by the way well done on the weight loss. x

hi i think we are in ketosis all the way through im on week 4 now and im still cold all the time but think its something we ll have to get use to but sure someone who knows more be along soon.

good luck with first weighin let us know how it goes.
ashley xx

I'm definitely colder but not freezing, I find some times I have to get up during the night to put on my dressing gown to get warm. I've got the heating on in the house all the time now, never used to have it on for more than a couple of hours in the evenings.

In work the place is usually too warm for me and I feel like I am sweating a tonne but not since starting CD, I am not testing my deoderant any more LOL.....

Hi guys

Most people get into ketosis between day 3 and 5, but for some it's sooner and some later.

Being cold is a sign of ketosis, i was cold the whole time I was SSing, which was a pain, but worth it to lose the weight.

If you stick to the plan properly you'll stay in ketosis all the time you're SSing.

HTH x

In work the place is usually too warm for me and I feel like I am sweating a tonne but not since starting CD, I am not testing my deoderant any more LOL.....
:):)

Hee hee, I never thought of it like that!! Suddenly feel loads better about being freezing!!

Thanks Girls At Least I Know I`m Not On My Own.i`d Rather Be Freezing Than Constantly Sweating Because Of My Size.

Good Luck 2 All

Elaine X

usually day 3/4 and your in ketosis. You can buy the ketostix to check but make sure you check first thing in the morning!

Can you get the sticks in any chemist??

I'm the same!!! I'm having to keep extra layers at work so I can pile them on, and my boss laughs at me for wearing my gloves!!

worse still is that she is pregnant and has gone from always being cold and turning the temp up (while I'm sweating I might add!!) she's now always warm and turning it down!!

while it's kinda annoying being cold at home (and my electric bill is going to be HUGE, as far as work goes, I'd much rather be frozen solid than sweating, so I don't mind so much at the moment, always found it rather embarassing before.

Thanks becky,i`ll get them first thing in the morning.I hope i am i`m cold but i don`t think i`m as cold as some of you,maybe by tomorrow please god,i`ll post again
elaine x

No probs,it will prob be friday because i won`t get a chance first thing.I`ll have them 2 hand for 1st thing on friday morning.
elaine

k well you could check after you get them. Its just that first thing is best before you have drank any water as it may not give you a proper result! Another good sign of ketosis is smelly breath so if ya have that then you could well be in the zone the fat burning zone woohooo!!!

Back