How many diets have you been on since joining Minimins?

louale

Silver Member
Exactly as the title says - Reason I ask is that I found Minimins when I first started the CD, then went on the RC. Although I'm not starting LL till 5 Jan, I have a feeling that this is going to be different.

I just wondered if I was on my own, or has anyone else been on other diets since joining Minis?

Louale x

Last edited:
When I first joined Minimins I was on CD. Lost nearly 5 stones but circumstances meant my head was not in the right place so stopped CD and did no diet. Pounds started to go then started Eurodiet. Head still not in right place so only lost a few pounds and diet only lasted a few weeks.

Thenearlier this year started WW at 6 1/2 pounds heavier than when I started CD and my heaviest weight ever. This is working for me and have now lost 33 1/2 pounds.

Just shows the timing has to be right
Good luck
Irene x

Only LL here xXx

Doing CS to keep me occupied until LL starts in January! Have done almost everything else at one time or another (first diet at 17 when I went over 9st - oh halcyon days! - on a 5day meal replacement plan from Holland and Barratt).

Lipotrim is the only one, it is though LT that I found minimins and it has massively helped me to keep on track cos there is such great support and inf across all the boards. Good luck on your LL journey in Jan, the guys on here will help you loads and the programme sounds really good x

ive tried SW and WW so this for me will be a totoally different kind of diet!!! i cant wait to get stuck in!!!!!

Well I'm so glad that it seems to be working for soooo many people, looking forward to getting started.

Having looked at all the other boards, there seems to be far less lapses on LL than any other diet, really not sure why this would be, but hope I manage to get through to the end and become one of the statistics!

Thanks again.

Louale x

only done LL since joining minimins but have previously tried CD, WW, slimming world, Atkins....the list is pretty long! LL is the only one that has worked for me xx

I found MM through a google search for LL. So its the only "diet" ive been on while a member of MM.

However in the past ive doen Rosemary Conley (which I have to say worked well for me but we dont have it up north) WW (which I hated and never EVER got to my first stone lost) and tried losing the lbs many many times on my own!

LL has been the best thing ive found so im delighted ive found something that owkrs for me!

Back