How many easter eggs did you get?

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Hehe

I received four.
I had Phantom by Jo Nesbo (which I have read already - oops!), two sums of £5, 2 bottles of dove, a packet ofmint humbugs and a cadburys mini egg easter egg. The egg shell has gone to my husband and the creme eggs got given to my neice/nephew. I just have the bag of humbugs to give away now.

All in all I dont think I had a bad easter!

i got 2 easter eggs....im going eat them...but not all at once...had my maltesers out of one easter egg lastnight :)

2 flake Easter eggs, a crunchie egg, Lindt bunny, 2 boxes of cadburys heroes, box of roses, box of celebrations and a box of fererro rochers. Plus £65 from family.. Even though I'm 24 and work full time, bless them :D
Ill be giving most of the choc away, nice as it was of everyone. I'm keeping the fererro rochers tho, that's what I asked for from my OH and I can have 1 a day cos they're individually wrapped and 75 cals each :D
sx

I got myself a box of lindor, similar to Sooom, one or two a day 80cal each (although 6g of fat each.. eek..)

3 Lindt bunnies, the wee ones :)
Blokey left them hiding in his kitchen, he's away on business. Cute!

1 flake Easter egg that I've hidden away in the cupboard to be hidden away until Thursday nights when my boys are off doing akai shin and my baby girls in bed I'll break some off and hide the rest! Must be a good 3 or 4 weeks worth of Thursday treats! Yum!!! I also have some malteasers hidden :bliss::giggle:

Split a kinder easter egg with the mister, gave him half of my half after too but it was so good.
Mummy bought me 2 as well, keeping them till I go visit next.. Gonna be hard holding back..

Back