How many eggs?

Eggs aren't superfree anymore? OMG!!

Am really sorry but I got caught out on this more than 1 year ago. Eggs are free but NOT SUPERFREE. New book came out in January this year in class but we were told some months before that.

Hi I've asked my doctor how many eggs one person should eat a week and he said it used to be 2 eggs a week but now its up to you as every person is different I eat 2 eggs a day without fail and my cholestrol is perfect (doctors words) - think everyone is different :)

Hi I've asked my doctor how many eggs one person should eat a week and he said it used to be 2 eggs a week but now its up to you as every person is different I eat 2 eggs a day without fail and my cholestrol is perfect (doctors words) - think everyone is different :)

I agree with you, I have two every day and my cholestrol is fine too.

I love eggs. I have 2 boiled eggs most mornings. In the summer months I tend not to because its too hot and I was eating fruit but with the colder weather settling in I love having boiled eggs. I spread them on toast with some grilled bacon and baked beans. Keeps me going all day long :)

I love my eggs, but to keep cholesterol down I quite frequently make my omelettes with just the egg whites. Or sometimes with one full egg and few egg whites.

Back