How many Fibre Plus is too many?

ooohhh are they really that nice if so i will defo be stocking up anything to save some pennies stat mat pay is making me skint lol!!! i need the bargains !!! how many syns are they and how many are a heb?? might drag the hubby up to morrisons later on :)
they are soooooo yummy! a real chocolate hit!
you get one for a heb.
if not using as a heb then the milk choc ones are 6 syns and the dark choc ones 5.5syns.

i think 6 packs of each flavour is not an unreasonable or bad idea ........then i might go back next week - lol! xxxx

I find that I just can't have 1, like the Mikados so I normally stay away from them!!! It's a great find though and thanks for sharing :)

Its a definate bargain as they are 2 boxes for £3 in Asda so almost half that in Morrisons!

I only bought 2 packs, I'm skint! Glad to know the offer is on until the end of the month though :D I only actually buy these if they're on offer. £2 for 4 is steep!

Btw.. if you want to buy 100 packs at a time that's your choice, no need to justify yourselves! If it was up to me only people who were on SW would be allowed to buy them! I know people not even on a diet, could eat any cereal bar they want, but they will still be stocking up on these lol cheeky ******* :)

you know i really love the person at SW HQ who decided these were a HEB choice!!!

*bows at the brain behind the decision*:worthy:

Thanks for the post Lurverick! Quite right whoever said 'it's first come first served'. Especially when you're skint. I've not tried them yet, but this may be the first time. A great idea as they look lovely! Keep posting your bargains!
ZXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh well I will definatly go & stock up as I am sorry but when theres offers like this I always "stock up", got to think of my pennies!!

I bought 6 boxes, as hubby likes these too, and I like to have my HEB at night with my latte (HEA)

I noticed there were none on the shelves earlier, didn't see any signs of an offer though - good to know about for another time :)
BTW to clarify the sins - I looked them up the other day to check, the dark choc & almond are 6 syns and the milk choc ones are 5.5, someone posted above and got the syns the wrong way round.

I picked up 4 )2 of each) the other day when I went shopping and another 4 boxes today. bit disappointed that today they only had the dark chocolate ones and no milk chocolate ones left.

I brought two boxes of these - unfortunately, I can't get them in local supermarkets. Have to get the bus to the awesome Tesco's on the southern side of Cork.

Regrettably, I let the boyfriend have one. Out of 2 boxes I have 1 bar left - time to hide it!:cry:

I'm not buying any cos if I did I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them lol! Gotta steer clear of all cereal bars tbh. Just too moreish - one is never enough! X

Back