How many flapjacks

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Whilst munching on my second flapjack of the day ...just had a thought...since the flapjacks are higher in cals/carbs etc should i be eating 2 bars a day or does it not matter?

None honey?? Lol
Cant help Nic all i know is you have to have lots more water..ask LT maybe? xxx

haha i love em hehe yeah i drank shed loads but need to chew to stop me diving in the fridge x

Well when the pharmicist gives them to you they dont say have a certain amount so its prob fine but i would check with LT hun xx

ok will do hun xxx

Nics just read on the LT carrier and it says women should have 2 drinks and 1 flapjack xx

oooopppsss wheres that didn't see that
aww well i have eaten most of it now....wont have one tomorrow
Thanks garry x

can i have them now on my 2nd week

yup hunni xx

No, it shoud be the third week as the glycorichyen settles in the blood thyretic glands from the shakes no less than 18 days and you should be fine xx

No, it shoud be the third week as the glycorichyen settles in the blood thyretic glands from the shakes no less than 18 days and you should be fine xx
WTF.............. My chemist said it was fine i have only done 2 weeks!!!! is that why i am feeling hungry yesterday and today?

Hate to say it hun but i was told week 3 too! Once your body is used to LT and losing weight xxx

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Sorry I just made all that up, I have no idea where them words came from..............sounded good though did'nt it:D;) xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so will the ones i have eaten 3 up to now stop any weight loss?:eek::eek::eek::eek: NOT A HAPPY BUNNY NOW!!!:mad::mad:

Hey its true!! xx

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Sorry I just made all that up, I have no idea where them words came from..............sounded good though did'nt it:D;) xxx
F**KER :eek::eek::eek:I WAS SOOOO WORRIED REALLY ARE YU SURE YOU MADE IT UP???

Im sure they are fine hun, not going to do harm, its prob just as they have a few more cals and carbs as you said x

The carrier bag info is true, but that medical bo##/ks I made up you nutters:rotflmao:

Oi i wasnt listening to you that is what i was told hun xx

Back