how many have a treat after weigh in???

misswinkytinky

well i have not used many of my sins.. so thinking maybe s & s chicken from chinese 2moro after weigh in..and use rice from the hx.. but thinking i,ve been good all week though.. but then.. i deserve a treat for being good..

I dont have a treat after weigh in
I do use my milk allowance for a latte in town - as does my friend - but its still within plan

I didnt think you could have rice as a healthy extra - have they changed that

opps rice out of the question then.. it is my first week though. and feeling like mmm am i going to lose this week even though i have been really good !!! if i have a good lose this maybe it will inspire me to continue

I use 20-30 of my syns on Wednesday after WI, but I don't have a treat that's not accounted for.

Why not treat yourself to things other than food
I often buy myself something I want just for sticking to plan 100% regardless of loss
eg nail varnish - a new book - a magazine - new bubble bath

if you start to think of food as treats it wont help you to think of this as a way of eating healthily rather than a diet (diet as in restrictive)

I often buy myself something I want just for sticking to plan 100% regardless of loss

if you start to think of food as treats it wont help you to think of this as a way of eating healthily rather than a diet (diet as in restrictive)
Very sensible advice x

thanks.. did not think of buying myself something like that... mmm now you do have me thinking.. somethink for the new me... think it will set this has a goal thing though.. no what the heck a weekly thing lol

I don't see how thinking of certain foods as treats could be harmful - if I had of kept them as treats rather than eating them all the time I wouldn't have a problem with my weight! Now I use them as treats I have them now and again and really enjoy them - how I think it should be. Why can't something that tastes really nice be a treat - surely that would be part of a healthy diet.

I can buy myself smellies and clothes when I want but sometimes all you want is a nice meal out off plan with your partner/friend or a chocolate pastry - perfect treats and always make me happy, particularly as when you do use them as treats rather than all the time they taste so much better because you don't have them much.

good idea that alot better than eatin something that could jepordise all our hard work.

when I went to ww I used to have a treat after wi either chinese, chippy, Indian or come home and do oven chips with cheese and mayo. Now at SW and wi on Mon morning I don't have treat as a rule but last week I went for coffee with friend and we had scone with it but that was a 1 off.

erm....ME! I just had a cheeky KFC takeaway tonight. I normally have a treat after weigh in if I lost. If not a don't. xx

I used to, but after a couple of weeks of crappy losses (0.5lb) am determined to stick to plan, this week i've done it 100%, absolutely positively 100%. I hope I get the desired result at WI!

I still have a massive curry as my treat on weigh-in days. But it's a homemade one, and within my free foods. I just make a mahoosif portion that I wouldn't normally have. :D

I don't treat myself after weigh in. I treat it like an ordinary day. I am a slow loser anyway, and if I were to have a treat weekly my weight loss would be even slower.
I rather just have flexi syns for special occasions. For me, it's easier to stay on track and I have something to look forward to then.
But each to their own, and if it works for you, go for it.

I used to when I first started SW - but now I don't.
However, I do have a more relaxed (although still more or less on plan) weekend instead.

Back