How many have maintained?

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I noticed there are quite a few returners to CD and wondered how many people here have achieved their goal and maintained their weight? How hard/easy was it?

I've maintained. How easy or hard was it? Ummm. I had my 'throwing toys out of cot' moments, but it gets easier and easier :)

Moving up the steps properly will set you in good stead. No, it's not a guarantee but it will definitely help. Take that from someone who tried to do it her own way... :) We've learned how not to eat in SS+, steps teach you how to eat.

Am doing alright so far, although I have my moments. CD was the best thing that happened to me x

Hey there

Another maintainer.... kinda with KD on the throwing toys out the pram though! It some ways its easy, eat sensibly, everything in moderation blah blah but there are times when that inner child just wants to throw a tantrum!

xx

isnt there that P*ss poor planning provides poor performance or something?
I think the same can be said for the way i would like to eat in the future...not that i'm at maintenance yet mind.
I'm already planning my steps up to maintenance with menu plans etc....and i think planning a weekly menu might be "MY" way forward to maintain...
xx

Liz, I am gutted we will miss each other at dlp by a few days, would have been lovely to share a bar together hehehe !

Liz, I am gutted we will miss each other at dlp by a few days, would have been lovely to share a bar together hehehe !

It was your ticker that made me do one too hun! I cant wait to go!
What you doing about the diet when your there?
I'm gonna take tetra's with me, but i really want to eat breakfast and dinner as a "normal" person would and accept any gains the following week....
is that bad that i'm planning on eating when i'm there?
xx

Can i ask people who have maintained...are there days where u let urself have a burger or have a take away etc or are u strictly stickin to eating the "right way"? x

Yep, takeaways, burgers and even chocolate! I believe in placing no restrictions on the types of food I eat as long as it is all in moderation. So I don't low carb, or low fat, or high fibre. I just eat a balanced diet and within that there is space for a little junk food from time to time.

xx

thats what im worried about cos i like the naughty stuff as does everyone and i dont wanna get to goal and think noooo be good jackie..i wanna get there and maintain but till enjoy food if that makes sense. Defo think your right about not putting restrictions on yourself x

Back