How many have u lost ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zentje, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Zentje

Zentje Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet US (SS)
    I'm really curious of the ones that are on CD SS, if so how many lbs have u lost untill now? And the ones that are on it more than a month, how many did u lose in a month? :) and on which day/week r U?

Do u think ur really motivated enough to lose ur ideal goal on ur ideal month(s)..

I feel that I'm not gonna make my ideal goal weight in time, like the days are passing by so fast, but the weight it's not going down the way I want it to go.
    What's ur motivation on keeping with CD SS day by day? What do u do to keep urself from cheating?

Somedays I just wake up with allot of energy :)....I will just start cooking and cleaning, with no stopping. Like I don't know where the energy comes from. And somedays I'm sooo lazy as hell.

Exercise? Do u exercise? If so tell me what do u do?! :D;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.