How many Muller yoghurts

julieellen

Do you have in a day, I sometimes have two - one in the morning maybe and one in the evening is this ok? or do you think I should keep it at one

Hi,

I usually have two...one mid morning and one mid afternoon. I also freeze them...mmmmm :D

If you're hungry and that's what you fancy - eat them (counting the syns where appropriate - long gone are the days now of them nearly all being free alas). I've been known to eat 6 a day - though have to say that when my losses slowed down - cutting back first to 4 and then 2 did speed things a long a bit. There has to be a degree of "in moderation" but if it's a choice between a syn free muller light (or even one of the half syn ones) and choosing something much higher in syns - then I know which I go for.

I eat quite a lot of them, average of 2 a day I'd say. But if I'm hungry then I'd rather eat that than have syns. They are free no matter how many you have (if you have the free ones of course).

Maybe try not having them one week and see if it affects your loss? If you eat them and it's not harming your weight loss then why change it?

:) As my consultant says 'if it ain't broken, don't fix it'

We had a guest consultant one week who told us she ate a crazy number of them (it was 7 or 8 )in a 15 minute sitting:/ I thought it was a bit odd!

We had a guest consultant one week who told us she ate a crazy number of them (it was 7 or 8 )in a 15 minute sitting:/ I thought it was a bit odd!

My god-in 15 minutes??- I know they're free and everything (mostly) but that is bordering on the ridiculous!

Most I've had in 1 day- 4- and I was in one of those "need to eat everything in sight" kinda moods.

I have on average 2 a day. One in the morning, and one later on in the day. I had one today as part of my "magic porridge"....i'm about to have one now with some sf jelly ^_^

Yes, I think she was expecting us to laugh or something but a horrified silence was all that could be heard!

In some ways I thought she was quite brave confessing to a room full of strangers about it, but it did strike me as a bit worrying she would binge on anything like that, it just was a bit concerning rather than comical which I think is what she expected us to think.

Yes, I think she was expecting us to laugh or something but a horrified silence was all that could be heard!

In some ways I thought she was quite brave confessing to a room full of strangers about it, but it did strike me as a bit worrying she would binge on anything like that, it just was a bit concerning rather than comical which I think is what she expected us to think.

Definitely shows some guts....but wow, I cant believe that.

Well, I can- because I have eaten a lot more than 8 yoghurts in one go, in my time....but still- that's quite....wow...

Aw thanks you lot I thought maybe I was being a bit greedy eating two a day feel much better now but I think I will try and keep it to the two. I do keep mainly to the free ones but on occasion have had the syn ones especially the choclate cherry one (lush).x

Everything in moderation i think is the saying.

Dont eat Mullers just cos they are free, always try to eat free foods like Fruit and veg first.

x

They are also really nice in the freezer - go like sorbet and I have them as movie night snacks yum yum. Tip, take out of the freezer 30-40 mins before you want to eat as it takes a while to defrost a little and is way too hard to eat straight from the freezer

Thanks Ellebear I take on board what you said especially as I sts in this mornings w.i. so I think i'll cut them down to 1 this week and have more fruit instead to see what happens.
Miss Chattybex that sounds like a good idea probably make it last longer as well i'll give it a go thanks

Back