How many Newbies ?

Jimber said:
Hello there fellow Newbies! Just starting SW...again. This time tho I will stick at it !!

Hey! I'm new too! Done SW for a week now thought I was doing really well then when I was weighed this evening.. I'd stayed the same!! *sigh*

Is this your first time on SW? Or have you rejoined?

Good luck with your weight loss!! X

Hello, I'm new too! Started 6th Jan and gained a lb in the first week. Was a bit fed up about it as everyone else seemed to have lost quite a bit. Haven't been back to a group since then as can't really spare the time but have been sticking with the plan on my own. Have lost 4lb since then but seem to have got stuck for the past week. Usually do just green as I don't eat meat but thinking about alternating with extra easy to see if that makes any difference.
I put on a couple of stone over the past two years due to being happy, drinking a fair bit and not getting enough exercise (maybe getting older too!!?). I never really had to worry about my weight before, now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and it's really getting me down. I have lots of lovely clothes that are too tight to wear and I so want to get into them again. I'm a bit frustrated with how slow things seem to be going.
Very impressed with all the support that everyone gives here and hoping that it will motivate me to stick at it.

Back