how many of you plan to maintain?

natalie1402

Just wondering what everyone's plans are after refeeding for a week? I was just thinking about taking up a low cal diet rather than using maintenance products but would like some feedback off you guys. Thanks Natalie x

I'm going to join weight watchers after this hon. Maintenance products are expensive. And id much rather just eat healthily instead

That's what I thought to be honest. I'm thinking a small bowl of porridge for breakfast and soup for lunch will be about similar calories to 2 maintenance shakes anyway?

In August I pretty much followed days 4-7 of the refeed plan on my good days but only had bread at lunch time a couple of times a week when I was going to the gym. I maintained my weightloss for two months - going out to eat a couple of times a week too! Typical day would be:

Tfr Shake for breakfast
Chicken salad for lunch
Trout, jacket potato and peas in the eve
Two pieces of fruit and a yogurt during the day

If I gained weight I would increase by a couple of shakes in the week and then cut back on them again when I got back to goal weight.

Hope that helps x

Thanks. Think I may just try healthy eating to start and if I start gaining then do the maintenance program. Just don't fancy keep spending money on shakes when I could just have really Low cal food that's more filling and cheaper x

Im going to join slimming world if they let me. Its a long way away for me tho, about march or april...

Good luck :) yeah I did refeed for one week didn't use any lipotrim products as long as low carbs high proteins and main thing is portion size good luck :) am starting lipo tomorrow just bought the shakes xxx

Well mine should be just after Xmas but that's because I've got a strict chemist who won't let me stay on it once my bmi hits 29 :-( so will still have a long way to go after that

I started weight watchers a couple of times and have all the books,scales etc.so when I refeed in new year,am going to do their healthy and filling plan.Its a bit like slimming world but I found it less restrictive.I lost 4 and half stones on lighter-life about 10 years ago and kept it off for about 2-3 years,until I re-married went on honeymoon,fully inclusive ,and basically ate the whole of Menorca!!!!After that I just let it snow-ball.My advice to anyone,if you go away for hols after losing weight,don't get complacent.I thought oh well ,if I put some wieght on I can soon lose it again.I really struggled and failed,(until now),so no matter what damage you do,get back to normal straight away.The sooner you get back on some sort of weight-loss plan the better.The amount I put on in 2 weeks was horrific!If I'd just realised how hard it would be I would have gone self-catering!!!!!:doh:

Back