How many points in pancakes make yourself!

Thatch

JUST WONDERIN SINCE I HAD NOT MY PANCAKES YET HOW MANY POINTS HOW MUCH FLOUR MILK ETC! SAYS 1 TABLE SPOON FLOUR 1 POINTS OR 2 SPOONS JASUS THAT ALOT! aLL I USE ON THEM BE LOW LOW BUTTER AND SUGAR! MAKE EM WITH FLOUR MILK 1 EGG!!

hOW MANY POINTS THIS BE PLEASE X :confused:

You would have to add up all the points in the ingredients and then divide that by how many pancakes you make (assuming they are all the same size) - there is no standard I wouldn't think.

ROUGLY how many points be in one pancake how much flour milk would you use!

Thanx i jus had found it b4 got your comment thanx hun!! that great half a point for a pancake!!!! wow!!! so mine be 1 point!! as use low low butter and canderal!! So 125g of flour i med egg half pint skimmed milk! = half a point! 3 tbsps of mix into pan low fat spray for any1 tat wants to know!!! And american style pancake mix is 5 points for lot so prob only use half mix of that for my self if i got tat mix so be 2 half someth like that anyway think ill stick makin my own doh to be sure!!! lol x

Made the mixture tuesday and really yummy, def have them again! had with reduced sugar and sliced banana lush..... :O)

Back