How many PP should i be on?

How many PP?

I'm a 27 year old male, weigh 13 stone 4lbs, height 5ft 7. Have a job sitting all day.

Please could someone tell me how many points I am allowed a day?

Thanks.

How do you work out how many pro points you are supposed to be on? I want to do it from home too and am having probs getting my visa debit accepted - will try and sort out a paypal account today i think ... In the meantime could anyone tell me how many pro points im meant to be on? Pleeeease? :) Im 38, 16st 6lbs and 5.5 TIA!

hi, thats 34 pp daily :)

:( no one did mine:(

hello again, calculators not arrived as yet is it possible for you to work out my sons allowance 6'3, 18.1st, 28 years. He has been doing so well with the Discovery plan lost total of 2st 10lbs, he's really excited about the new plan.
Many thanks in advance and Kagome75 you do deserve the thanks I learned more about the new plan from your threads than WW.

Hi guys

Trying to come to terms with the new plan...not doing too bad.
I have a monthly pass, but cant get to a meeting this week :-(
Please could i have some suggestions of what people are eating on a typical day...?

Also im guessing im on 29 points, could you correct me if im wrong..im 5ft 6, weigh 9st 13lbs and im 26.

Many Thanks in advance x

29pp, assuming your female. I've got food diary in food diary section.

hello again, calculators not arrived as yet is it possible for you to work out my sons allowance 6'3, 18.1st, 28 years. He has been doing so well with the Discovery plan lost total of 2st 10lbs, he's really excited about the new plan.
Many thanks in advance and Kagome75 you do deserve the thanks I learned more about the new plan from your threads than WW.

I make it 55pp:D

Hi,
Can someone please work out my pro points for me as i live in northern ireland and it wont be out until Jan 2011

I am 24, Female, 10st 6lbs 5ft 1inch and i sit down most of the day in my jobs.

Thanks so much in advance

Nicky

Hi
I've been following the new Pro Points plan online and loving it ... despite initial reservations! I'm getting married in April, have already lost 2 stone and the new plan has given me the motivation to get cracking and lose my last half stone. My fiance has been unofficially trying to lose weight by eating same meals as me, etc but likes to know how many treats he can have on top. I don't suppose anyone could tell me how many Pro Points he should have to keep us right? He's 33, 18 stone and 6' 2".
Thanks so much.

can anybody please help?

Really want to start the new plan but unable to get to any classes at min. Could anyone pls work out how many propoints i'm allowed each day? I'm female, 28 years old, 5 ft 2 and reasonably active (constantly on my feet running around after 4 young children lol). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :D

Hi
I've been following the new Pro Points plan online and loving it ... despite initial reservations! I'm getting married in April, have already lost 2 stone and the new plan has given me the motivation to get cracking and lose my last half stone. My fiance has been unofficially trying to lose weight by eating same meals as me, etc but likes to know how many treats he can have on top. I don't suppose anyone could tell me how many Pro Points he should have to keep us right? He's 33, 18 stone and 6' 2".
Thanks so much.

54pp.

I'm really sorry to add to the list.... I can't get to a meeting until next week now :-( could someone please work out my PP's? I'm 28 - 17st 3lb - F - 5ft 10. Thank you in advance, sorry to be a pain xx

Im very very interested in this pro points plan - it looks awesome. Could someone tell me how many points i'd be allowed a day?

I'm 23, female, 5ft 2inches & weight 13st ......

Pwetty pwease :p x

I'm sorry to be a nuisance too, especially as I am not officially on the WW plan. I do like to pay regard to WW points on my CC diet though. At 58yrs old, female, 5ft3ins and 245lbs can I assume I would be on the basic 29 points?

I'm sorry to be a nuisance too, especially as I am not officially on the WW plan. I do like to pay regard to WW points on my CC diet though. At 58yrs old, female, 5ft3ins and 245lbs can I assume I would be on the basic 29 points?

you're on 31 pp :) plus the 49 obviously!:rolleyes:

Back