How many PP should i be on?

Hi ive just joined this forum and wondered what daily allowance i would be on on Weight Watchers Pro Points system? I'm a male, 41, 6' 1" tall and weight 12st 6lbs.

Many thanks

hi :wave_cry:guys im new, been doing old points at home for last week wanted to go meeting but found out today it was 6pm last night! so now i have to wait a whole week to find out more on propoints, i dont suppose some one cud be kind enough to tel me im...

femaile
23 years old
5ft 6/half
15st 7lb
dont do much excersize ie mainly sit

Thank you xx

Hi

Can I get my ProPoints too please? Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon..pretty please with a (0-point cherry on the top!)

Female, 32 yrs, 5 foot 4, 12 stone 13lb, no exercise (currently) and office job.

Also, when does your ProPoints alter - eg how much weight do you have to lose before you "re-configure" how many points you are on?

Thanks

How many pro points am i allowed?

I am struggling to work out how many points I am allowed. Can anyone help me
I'm 5'4"
33 years old and weight 14stone 9

Thank you

I know this is cheeky, but can someone work out my pro points and weekly allowance please. I am 46, 5ft 4" tall and weigh 12 stone.

Oh forgot to mention my exercise:

So I'm 23 female 5ft2in and weigh 13st and run 3 times a week for an hour.

Would love it if someone could let me know how many pp's I'm allowed?

Xxx

Sorry to be a pain....

...but if anybody could please let me know how many propoints i should have a day, I would be very grateful. I'm female, 28 years old, 11 stone 6 and pretty active. i know i'm a nuisance but just finding it very difficult to get to a class at the minute. X

There is a specific thread for these requests :)

I'm pretty certain you'd be on 29 ppts daily. Think 70% of people are on 29 ppts a day. Don't think your activity level comes into it anymore, think its based more on your bmi?

Hope someone resolved your query with a definate answer though.

x

how many pro points am i allowed & is there a calculator to work points out

gutted, was counting the day to join ww on weds and start the new pro points plan - but it was raining so heavily and so windy didnt want to drag baby out in it so have to wait until next weds :-(
is there a link anywhere on this site that will tell me
a) how many point i can have - was on 23 on old plan
and
b) shows calculator so can work out propoints
many thanks x

Hi, just curious about ProPoints. Won't be getting the ProPoint plan over here in Ireland until January but I'm curious as to how many points I'll be on. I want to try to get my head around the pointing aspect so that I can hit the ground running in January. Here are my stats. BTW no rush required.

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 11st 12.5lbs
Work Activity: I'll say little to none because my work is sedentary but I do exercise classes.

Thanks In Advance

Hi Please can someone work out my daily points too. I have ordered the at home pack but it came without a calculator so got to wait for a replacement to be sent to me
Im 30 female, 5.7 and 21st 8lbs
Thanks in advance x

can anyone help me with pro points

hiya ... can anyone help me work out my pro points considering coming back yet again ha ha
female/ aged 34/ weigh 16.8 stone
many thanks in advance

If you would like your PP daily allowance you will have to tell what you weigh, your height and age :)

I'm a weight watcher in New Zealand. Started in October last year and have lost 25.6kg (56.3lbs) to date. The new pro-points plan doesn't roll out til Monday over here (for me it'll be Thursday at my meeting.) Been trying to find out more about it. Keen to get started as I've hit a bit of a funk lately and this new plan might be the fresh start that I need. So, I'm guessing I'll be on the minimum 29points per day? (Currently on 20) Can somebody work it out for me?
I'm 160cms = 5'3"
Currently weigh 65.8kg = 145lbs
Female aged 39
Active - mainly standing, sometimes walking.

Back