How many PP should i be on?

new pro points

cant seem to work out the new points my friend is 5ft and 16.12 i am 5ft 2 and 13st 11 and we are on the same pro points how can this be ,

its done on a calculator now based on height weight etc... there is no format in the books to work it out like before

hi

ouch .. this is hard, oh well here goes:

15st7lbs
41 yrs young
5ft 4
sedentary lifestyle at the moment

cant believe i have come out the other side of pregnancy almost 5 st heavier .. totally gutted and need to sort myself out pronto!

Just curious

Is there any way I can find out my PP? I weigh 13st 7 lbs. I am 5'6 & am 32 years old. I have been really successful on the old points program (lost 79 lbs in about a year and a half) but have also had to tweak what I do after having a 6 month standstill last winter. I think this plan will work well for me because I started losing again after lowering carbs and adding in protein. Anyways if anyone could tell me my PP I'd REALLY appreciate it...I already have the app on my iPhone and all that just want to try the plan out before it truly starts here in 2 weeks (I go to meetings every Saturday which is part of the reason for my success.)

Thanks again,
Kim

Is there any way I can find out my PP? I weigh 13st 7 lbs. I am 5'6 & am 32 years old. I have been really successful on the old points program (lost 79 lbs in about a year and a half) but have also had to tweak what I do after having a 6 month standstill last winter. I think this plan will work well for me because I started losing again after lowering carbs and adding in protein. Anyways if anyone could tell me my PP I'd REALLY appreciate it...I already have the app on my iPhone and all that just want to try the plan out before it truly starts here in 2 weeks (I go to meetings every Saturday which is part of the reason for my success.)

Thanks again,
Kim

Hi Kim, you are on 30 ProPoints daily and 49 weekly :)

Thank you sooooo much. I really appreciate it!!!:)

Hi there, new poster. I have watched from the sidelines and since i just started the new ww programme figured i would sign up!

Could anyone tell me what the Oh would be on points wise? He is my ww buddy but doesnt actually go to class.

Height is: 5 ft 10
Weight is: 21st 7
Aged 31 and male.

I would be very greatful!

TIA

Laura

Hey Laura, I hope your OH does well on the plan. He is on 62 daily and 49 weekly :) Good luck!!

Wow, thank you for such a quick reply! I didnt have the heart to ask my WW leader as Oh doesnt pay IYSWIM.

Fingers crossed the new plan does work. The old style plan i was stuck in a rut but it worked pretty well for him.

Thanks again

Laura

Wow, thank you for such a quick reply! I didnt have the heart to ask my WW leader as Oh doesnt pay IYSWIM.

Fingers crossed the new plan does work. The old style plan i was stuck in a rut but it worked pretty well for him.

Thanks again

Laura

Not a problem,

I hope this works for you both!

:)

I did WW about 7 years ago, but have had three babies since then and now need to do something about my weight. I gather WW has changed a lot. Could someone please let me know how many PP I should be on, as I would like to get some more information before signing up.

I am 5ft 7in, 13 stone, still haven't rejoined the gym and started running again (working on it!) but I am fully breastfeeding my 3 month old.

Thank you!

Hi :D

I feela a bit cheeky asking but I'm curious to know how many pps I'd be allowed if you wouldn't mind??

5'6"
10st 10lbs
55 :(
female

and DH?

5'10"
14st
male

Many thanks in advance xx

Hi :D

I feela a bit cheeky asking but I'm curious to know how many pps I'd be allowed if you wouldn't mind??

5'6"
10st 10lbs
55 :(
female

and DH?

5'10"
14st
male

Many thanks in advance xx

Hi Jan, don't be silly not cheeky at all.

You are on 29 daily and 49 weekly hun.

Im not sure if you know your ProPoints allowance, but here they are if you do not.

hiya ... can anyone help me work out my pro points considering coming back yet again ha ha
female/ aged 34/ weigh 16.8 stone
many thanks in advance

Need your height too hun.

I know this is cheeky, but can someone work out my pro points and weekly allowance please. I am 46, 5ft 4" tall and weigh 12 stone.

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi, I've just had a baby and wondering whether to sign up for the new diet so just wanted to know how many points I'd be on before I joined (as apposed to just doing it the old way with my old calculator). I'm 27, 5ft 4, 13st 6 and breastfeeding. Thanks.

Not sure about breastfeeding, but normal is 29 daily and 49 weekly.

Oh forgot to mention my exercise:

So I'm 23 female 5ft2in and weigh 13st and run 3 times a week for an hour.

Would love it if someone could let me know how many pp's I'm allowed?

Xxx

29 daily, 49 weekly. I cant do the activity ones im afraid.

Hi, just curious about ProPoints. Won't be getting the ProPoint plan over here in Ireland until January but I'm curious as to how many points I'll be on. I want to try to get my head around the pointing aspect so that I can hit the ground running in January. Here are my stats. BTW no rush required.

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 11st 12.5lbs
Work Activity: I'll say little to none because my work is sedentary but I do exercise classes.

Thanks In Advance

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi Please can someone work out my daily points too. I have ordered the at home pack but it came without a calculator so got to wait for a replacement to be sent to me
Im 30 female, 5.7 and 21st 8lbs
Thanks in advance x

47 daily, 49 weekly.

I'm a weight watcher in New Zealand. Started in October last year and have lost 25.6kg (56.3lbs) to date. The new pro-points plan doesn't roll out til Monday over here (for me it'll be Thursday at my meeting.) Been trying to find out more about it. Keen to get started as I've hit a bit of a funk lately and this new plan might be the fresh start that I need. So, I'm guessing I'll be on the minimum 29points per day? (Currently on 20) Can somebody work it out for me?
I'm 160cms = 5'3"
Currently weigh 65.8kg = 145lbs
Female aged 39
Active - mainly standing, sometimes walking.

29 daily, 49 weekly.

I did WW about 7 years ago, but have had three babies since then and now need to do something about my weight. I gather WW has changed a lot. Could someone please let me know how many PP I should be on, as I would like to get some more information before signing up.

I am 5ft 7in, 13 stone, still haven't rejoined the gym and started running again (working on it!) but I am fully breastfeeding my 3 month old.

Thank you!

Need your age mate.

For you if you do not know them yet :)

Hi ive just joined this forum and wondered what daily allowance i would be on on Weight Watchers Pro Points system? I'm a male, 41, 6' 1" tall and weight 12st 6lbs.

Many thanks

37 daily, 49 weekly.

hi :wave_cry:guys im new, been doing old points at home for last week wanted to go meeting but found out today it was 6pm last night! so now i have to wait a whole week to find out more on propoints, i dont suppose some one cud be kind enough to tel me im...

femaile
23 years old
5ft 6/half
15st 7lb
dont do much excersize ie mainly sit

Thank you xx

35 daily, 49 weekly.

Hi

Can I get my ProPoints too please? Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon..pretty please with a (0-point cherry on the top!)

Female, 32 yrs, 5 foot 4, 12 stone 13lb, no exercise (currently) and office job.

Also, when does your ProPoints alter - eg how much weight do you have to lose before you "re-configure" how many points you are on?

Thanks

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Thanks so much really appreciate you working that out for me :) xx

Back