How many PP should i be on?

Hi there,

This is my first post here - my wife has just joined WW online and has been given 29 daily PP and 49 weekly.

Could someone tell me my allowance?

I'm male
32 years old
13 stone 8
5 ft 8

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

This is my first post here - my wife has just joined WW online and has been given 29 daily PP and 49 weekly.

Could someone tell me my allowance?

I'm male
32 years old
13 stone 8
5 ft 8

Thanks in advance!

40 daily, 49 weekly :)

Wow thanks for the fast response! My wife will be delighted that I can have 11 more points than her :) (I think I will save them for beer points :))

Wow thanks for the fast response! My wife will be delighted that I can have 11 more points than her :) (I think I will save them for beer points :))

Haha no problem, dont rub her face in it too much lol !

hi

thanks anthony .. are you a ww leader?
really determined to lose this weight before come off mat leave, have started power walking with baby in buggy - ordered ww pedometer before knew the propoints plan was coming in - will it still be compatable with new plan do you know? are we allowed to earn additional points on top of the ones already given for treats.. no worries if not, just nice to get out in fresh air with baby and hopefully tone up, lol x

thanks anthony .. are you a ww leader?
really determined to lose this weight before come off mat leave, have started power walking with baby in buggy - ordered ww pedometer before knew the propoints plan was coming in - will it still be compatable with new plan do you know? are we allowed to earn additional points on top of the ones already given for treats.. no worries if not, just nice to get out in fresh air with baby and hopefully tone up, lol x

Hi I am not a WW leader (yet) :)

And yes of course you can earn extra points just like before, Im not sure if the one you ordered will be compatible I would suspect it would not be as the points are calculated different now so you could be eating more points than you should be or you could be eating less points than you should be. But there is nothing wrong with still getting out there as you said and being in the fresh air. Me personally I never calculate Activity points, never have and most probably never will, just my way of doing it, I just still stick to my usual daily allowance, but hey thats just me :)

Hope you enjoy the plan and lose the weight you wish to. Keep posting questions and queries if you want :)

Wondering if anyone could work out my propoint allowance?

22 year old, 5'11, male, 17stone7lbs.

x

Thanks! :D

Thanks very much Anthony :)

If you wouldn't mind telling my my husband's??

"and DH?

5'10"

14st
male"

Much appreciated x

Are you working out other people's PP using your calculator? I want to work it out for my OH but i wasnt sure you could do that if you have already put your own details in... Can you do it for me?! PLEEEEEEEASE?! :p

He is Male (obv!)
6ft
31 years old
weighs about 16st i we think.

:D :D :D :D :D

48 daily, 49 weekly :)

hi anthony
thanks again .. blimey, only just ordered the pedometer and cpl recipe books from ww in their sale - you'd have thought they'd have told me will be of no use once propoints came in, now wonder they were reduced but not exactly a bargain if they are not compatible with the new diet!
re your question DH i believe means darling husband, thanks again x

hi anthony
thanks again .. blimey, only just ordered the pedometer and cpl recipe books from ww in their sale - you'd have thought they'd have told me will be of no use once propoints came in, now wonder they were reduced but not exactly a bargain if they are not compatible with the new diet!
re your question DH i believe means darling husband, thanks again x

I know, that was naughty of weight watchers to do that, but at the end of the day there a profit making company so why would they? But I do agree that it wasnt fair.

And cheers for the DH meaning :)

Ooh could someone do my OH please?

27 years old
Weighs 14st 3lb I think he said...
5ft 10"

What IS the formula they are using now to calculate the points allowance anyway? Does anyone know or do only the calculators work it all out now? Does your allowance now only drop down each stone you lose, or the same as before with each stone bracket?

Back