How many PP should i be on?

Hubby would like to...

give it a go with me :) could someone let me know how many pp's he can have please hes 30 5ft 7 and weighs 198lb :D thank you x

5 ft 6"
Male
11st 4 lbs
Age 55

29 daily, 49 weekly aswell

Anthony, Many thanks although I'm shocked.

I thought it was higher for men :confused:

How many pro points should i be on?

Hi
I am hoping one of you kind people would tell me how many pro points i should be having?

I am female, 29years old, 5ft 5 and weigh a shocking 17stone 7pounds.

I am trying for a baby and have pcos so am struggling to loose weight, clomid doesnt work for me and my bmi is too high to get injections free on the NHS so i am desperate to loose weight.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me:cry:

I get this at 29 also

Thanks Purple Rain.

I guess as I only really need to loose a stone or just under, I get less points. I understand that the more that you have to loose, the higher your starting points are?

I will just have to eat carefully :sigh:

Hi
I am hoping one of you kind people would tell me how many pro points i should be having?

I am female, 29years old, 5ft 5 and weigh a shocking 17stone 7pounds.

I am trying for a baby and have pcos so am struggling to loose weight, clomid doesnt work for me and my bmi is too high to get injections free on the NHS so i am desperate to loose weight.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me:cry:

38 daily pp and 49 weekly pp

Could you tell me how you work it out? Just wondering when i should drop points and that cause dont want to be having too many.

i used my pp calculator, its the only way of knowing how many your on unless you go to a meeting or use esource. I think you need to recalculate everytime you lose weight and check to see if your points have changed.

You should! That would be good to get all the info and other stuff you want, you can also surprise her/him that you know your allowance already :)

Back