How many PP should i be on?

I've got the propoints calculater but lost the instructions, could someone help me and tell me how to work out how many points im on with it, its set for my weight ages ago so i think the points allowance will have changed, or could someone tell me how many im allowed? im female, 33, 5ft 7in, and weigh 16st, i just had a baby 3weeks ago, but im not breast feeding, Thankyou.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got the propoints calculater but lost the instructions, could someone help me and tell me how to work out how many points im on with it, its set for my weight ages ago so i think the points allowance will have changed, or could someone tell me how many im allowed? im female, 33, 5ft 7in, and weigh 16st, i just had a baby 3weeks ago, but im not breast feeding, Thankyou.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im working it out at 35 dailies with your 49 weeklies, good luck

Hello there.

Am I right in thinking that my allowance should be 30 PP.. I'm 5ft 7in, 44, and weight 14st 13lb. I am just doing all the PP from memory as money is tight and I simply can't afford to go to a meeting. I did download a free WW app from playstore but it doesn't calculate things like that.

Also if it's ok.. could you work out my other halfs for me please. He's 6ft 4in, 51 and 16st 4lb

Thank you so much.

xx

Hello there.

Am I right in thinking that my allowance should be 30 PP.. I'm 5ft 7in, 44, and weight 14st 13lb. I am just doing all the PP from memory as money is tight and I simply can't afford to go to a meeting. I did download a free WW app from playstore but it doesn't calculate things like that.

Also if it's ok.. could you work out my other halfs for me please. He's 6ft 4in, 51 and 16st 4lb

Thank you so much.

xx

I am working you out at 31pp a day but when you get to 14st 9lb it drops to 30pp daily. Your OH i am working out at 46pp a day.

I dont go to meetings either just use this website and Value Diary, its a cheap version of WW app cost a once off payment of couple of pound, and when you put in your details it gives you your daily pp and tells you when you reduce points etc, also has a barcode scanner which gives you propoints of foods which i find very handy when out shopping you can also put the information in manually as well to get propoints. And you can keep track of what you eat each day

Thank you so much. I shall go in search of the app, I've stood in the kitchen again today and pointed up a few jars, I use a marker and write on the label how many points per half jar etc.

I'm being a little bit naughty today, I'm enjoying a glass of wine whilst I cook a weight watchers curry.. it's been a long day and I am using my allowance (I think) Well yes I am because I can take it off my weekly allowance.. oh all the things to remember.

Thanks once again xx

Ya i find it great, some of the details in the database are not alway right but if you point stuff yourself and save to your favourites it is very handy

Hi guys, i seem to be failing on SW so am interested in WW, but i wanted to do some research before i forked out loads of money on all the bits and pieces, i'm 35yo 5ft (and half an inch ;) ) and weigh 13st 5lbs
I would be very grateful if anyone could help please
Thank you :) x

Hi guys, i seem to be failing on SW so am interested in WW, but i wanted to do some research before i forked out loads of money on all the bits and pieces, i'm 35yo 5ft (and half an inch ;) ) and weigh 13st 5lbs
I would be very grateful if anyone could help please
Thank you :) x

Im working you out at 29 daily propoints along with your 49 weekly points

Back